Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

tire wearing on outside

Not sure if this is the right forum, but thought I would start here. Hubby noticed when we parked our camper at our latest stop that the rear right tire on our 35ft Cougar has worn badly on the outside. We check our tires pretty much every time we ...

2015 Ford Expedition

So my weekend spent with the 2015 Chevy Suburban got me interested in checking out the 2015 Ford Expedition EL which is a great option for pulling a TT with a NEW full sized SUV.Here is some preliminary research I have come up with and want to share....

KZ Spree Escape

Looking at a KZ Spree Escape ES1705. I know it is a lightweight trailer, so the construction won't be as robust as a Northwoods RV or Outdoors RV trailer (also sold at the same dealership). Any experience (good or bad) with KZ Spree quality and the...

F150 and a Camper

I have a 2000 F150 4x4, I would like to put a Hallmark pop up camper on it, my questions are,1. Should anything be done to the suspension on the rear?2. is it okay to put the tailgate gate for the camper?3. What needs to be done to the truck itself t...

karl1948 by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Using your iPhone to level your trailer

While playing with my iPhone I discovered a clever way to level my trailer. Using the iPhone compass, I place the phone face up on the frame. There are two views available with the compass. With the default view there is a cross hair in the center...

wayfun by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

a frame pop ups,anyone have the a liner or similar.

thinking of an a liner or such camper that I can pull with 4 cylinder and wondering if there are problems with this type of camper.concerned of having leak.really wont use a lot and store inside but the driving rain while out concerns me so looking f...

tom311 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Remove Mattress

We just purchased a 2007 NL 10.2 RD. The mattress that is in it, is not stock, but I have not idea how to get the thing out of there. My wife and I struggled with it for awhile then gave up. How in the hell did they get that in there, and more imp...

Tizi by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

"Ahhh, the simple life" said my camping neighbor

Thanks to RoyB for inspiring me to start a thread so I will share a little about last weekend's camping.Issues prevented us from pulling out to go camping Friday evening, so up and at it Saturday morning.With less time to do the usual "camping things...

Artic Fox 990 & Air Bags

Just bought Af 990 and F 350 SRW LB PSD wonder if I need air bags camper will be about 4000 plus loaded? truck has camper package and snowplow package>

cubbear by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tonneau Cover

This is not a towing issue but hope you will help. My crew cab Lincoln LT has a 5 1/2 foot bed. I plan on making a 4 hr trip I will have 2 sheets of 8 ft plywood will need to leave the tail gate down. I have a hard top Tonneau cover will the cover st...

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

loud generators

We try to boondock when we get out but some of the places we like to go boondockin is limited. As a result we will stay in a campground . They don't offer any type of hookups only a table and a fire ring. I find that the most obnoxious , rude and of...

bcsslc by Explorer
  • 94 replies
  • 0 likes