Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Honda EU2000 or Companion?

I was able to try another person's Honda EU2000 generator with my air conditioner on my 2005 Arctic Fox 990 and it worked fine, so I think I'll get an EU2000 for myself. I'm trying to determine if it will be worth the extra $130 to get the Companion...

iwski by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Simple trailer brake test

I do this test before each trip:I have a brand new trailer with all 4 brakes presumable working. Unless you have some sort of fancier brake controller all your controller will tell you is that at least one of the 4 brakes (as in the magnets) are wor...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Bike Rack on DP

Can you use a bike rack that mounts in the trailer hitch receiver on a DP rear radiator? I'm worried about the heat damaging the bikes. Engine cooling shouldn't be an issue. Taking the grandkids camping and they would like to take their bikes.Than...

Shurflo 4008 Revolution rapid cycling

We just used our new-to-us 2011 Outdoors RV Back Country trailer this past week, and noticed that the Shurflo unit stutters like a machine gun when the faucets are opened to a low flow. The stuttering goes away when the faucet is cranked open to nea...

First outing with our TT, a few questions

So we just got back from our first outing with our TT and I've got a few questions:1. Im using a E2 hitch and it seemed to perform well on the highway with wind and semis it keep sway to a minimum, BUT on the 2 lane, winding, roads of the CA coast th...

MorMJS by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Open Range 274RLS

Really like this layout. Question is who has one? Likes? Dislikes? Does anyone sleep more than 4? What do you use for extra bedding? How does the rolling island hold up? Thanks

How to buy a travel trailer ?

We're trying to shop for a lightweight travel trailer. We have an F150 with a 5000lb tow capacity (it doesn't have a factory tow package and the manual states "without a factory tow package 5000, 500 tongue weight.) In looking at various forums and...

Toilet seal>>.

I would like to take this time to thank the gentleman that suggested to use plumbers grease in my leaky toilet seal. It took 3 applications with it but now the rubber seal is back to new condition, no more empty toilet bowl. You really save me time b...

Truck salesmen are idiots

I've got a new trailer on order, a Laredo 322RL. At 36 ft and 7500 lbs I know it's going to be a stretch for my current tow vehicle, a 6.2L Tahoe. So I had a little time yesterday and stopped by a couple of dealerships to look at trucks.First I pul...

wayfun by Explorer
  • 85 replies
  • 0 likes

No A/C at night....????

Okay so I am planning a trip tomorrow to a location that has no hookups. I do have a generator to run my AC, but I will have to shut it off at 9PM. My concern...and perhaps I am being ridiculous... is that the low is going to be 76. That means tha...

bowler1 by Explorer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

tuner

Hi. I have a 2013 F-350 super duty with a 6.2 gas engine. I have been considering adding a tuner for increased towing performance. Currently pulling a 11000 lb 5er. Anybody out there running with a tuner? If so what tuner do you have. I been hearing ...