Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Brophy Heavy Duty Tie Down Brackets

I was in desparate need. We just got our new 2014 Ram and could not get Happijac or Torklift tiedowns on it. We are leaving Friday for a two week trip. So I ordered the Brophy HD tie downs, the type that clamp not the type that fit into the holes ...

equalizer vs blue ox

One more of those repetitive questions. Picking up new trailer this week and need to upgrade my wdh. Which one of the 2 due you prefer. I'm leaning towards the blue ox but the dealer keeps trying to sell me on the equalizer. Just asking for some fee...

Highwalls

Looking at hiwall pups again, but I seem to remember a few companies built them. Is forest river the only builder now? I talked to one dealer that used to carry Columbia's, which were like the old Fleetwood/Coleman's. I'm looking for the old Niagara ...

cdubyac by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm worried about pickup box height of my new TV

I got a new towing vehicle recently, it's a 2014 Ram 2500 regular cab long box. Without thinking I got a leveling kit installed, it raises the front 2.5" and the back 1". I'm a little worried I won't be able to tow my 5th wheel now (1994 Nomad in...

2015 Silverado 3500HD-Gooseneck Hitch Package

I am considering ordering a 2015 Silverado 3500 HD. I see where they offer a "Gooseneck Hitch Package" described as: Gooseneck Hitch Package (EZr Underbed Gooseneck Center)GM 2500/3500 EZr Underbed Gooseneck Center, Subkit & 7-Way Electrical Extensio...

car2900 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire Wear

I have a 2013 Winnebago One 29L trailer. It is not qiute two years old. I have been noticing that the tires on the drivers side is wearing too much for their age. I just put on a new tire less than 3000 miles ago and noticed that it is wearing too qu...

shodobe by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery Hold Downs

For you folks with battery banks put in front of the wheel well on the truck. First, how do you hold them in place to the bed? Second, did you have to block them up to clear the any curvature in the inner truck bed steel? Thanks in advance.

Outside kitchen fridge

Does the outside kitchen fridge continue to cool while you are going down the road? I didn't think it would, but the dealer assured me it did. When I asked about how, he couldn't really answer, but said it would. I don't believe it is since when i...

Will this be the same as this? Picts.

Sorry to be that guy. I know I had a ton of extension cord questions last week but I'm considering the following. It'll be the same price but the 100ft 10/3 will get waaaay more use for other applications. Needing to run the AC off this set up too. T...

Second Trip with TC !!!

Took the wife camping down in South Jersey last weekend.My two adult kids decided to come along at the last minute...we do not get to see them much so I said "what the heck." It was a little tight but fun.I slept on the dinette and they slept in the ...

2WD or 4WD

I'm looking at the new cheverolet durmax to pull my fifth wheel. Do I really need the 4WD or should I go with the 2WD. If I go with the 4WD is the mpg a big difference and does the 4WD effective the towing capacity. Thanks