Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

bathroom vent fan

does anyone know how to get the blades to come off the motor on the bathroom fan vent my blades broke and I need to replace the blades

NEW, 30a plug starting to melt

Ok, I have a 2011 Hornet Hideout. We was down at the lake in a 30amp spot for about a week or maybe more. I am a 100% disabled OEF Veteran due to an IED. So when we go camping, we don't pay attention to how long we are there.But like I was saying, my...

Door Window Installation

Did a search and only found threads where some have replaced opaque windows for clear.I'm thinking about installing a whole new clear window in the lower part of my entry door so I can see what's directly behind me. Mainly my kayak trailer. I conside...

CptnBG by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Rear jacks won't extend using remote, ideas???

I have a Lance truck camper and I am experiencing some issues with the remote and rear jacks.Using the remote I can only retract the rear jacks, they will not extend. The front jacks will both extend and retract using the remote.Has anyone had a sim...

New guy and new (to me) camper

Hey guys, I just wanted to say hi and post a picture of my new (to me) Lance 815.I have had other kinds of campers since childhood (popup, TTs from 16-25', 5ers, tents, etc.). This is my first truck camper and my gf and I bought it because we want t...

Problem installing dual battery box

I just bought 2 new 6V batteries and a dual battery box. But unfortunately the box is just slightly wider than the angle iron rails on the tongue so it doesn't fit (maybe 1/4" too wide). I considered trying to spread them with force to make enough ro...

bogen2 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

New Ram

Just bought a 2014 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie 6.7 Cummins/Aisin 4.10. I looked at the F350 but chose the Ram. I have ZERO brand loyalty and not wanting to start a war. I owned a Ford 7.3 from 95 to 04. A Chevy DMax/Ally from 04 to 14. Both were quality tru...

roper by Explorer
  • 48 replies
  • 0 likes

Hail Damage

We are doing the Route 66 from Chicago to LA. We have been on the road since April 15th, Visiting family and friends along the way, Also a Escapees Rally in Goshen IN. Decided we would take a couple of days off in Amarillo TX. Stopped on last Friday ...

gbsb by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Rockwood Owners

My wife has been looking at some Rockwood TT floor plans. I was wondering if you Rockwood owners would purchase a Rockwood again. I would like to read your comments, good or bad. We are not familiar with this brand. This will be our first TT purchase...

Wiring in an inverter?

So I have 2 inverters in my garage that I would like to add (at least one) to my TT, mostly for the TV, chargers, etc. No microwave, etc, just little stuff.How do you recommend I wire this in? I'd like it to power the 110v outlets out of convenienc...

unusual TC

This owner is apparently thinking outside the box. Pickup bed is removed and ALite 400 pop-up trailer is bolted to the truck frame. There is no flatbed.I was not able to photograph it as it drove by my campsite. It looked like a large box on the b...

Purchase of an RV lot

Researching the purchase of an RV lot in one of the campgrounds where we routinely camp. Thoughts are that we could on a place to come to any time we wanted. Anyone on the forum done this? If thoughts on the pros and cons?

Wjohns02 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

GPS or smart phone

I was wondering what was the difference between a GPS app on a smartphone and the GPS units such as Garmin?We expect to use it to RV travel.

rbpru by Explorer
  • 47 replies
  • 0 likes