Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Reefer Won't Run on LP_

Just refilled both tanks. I'm suspecting air in the line but how water heater, furnace and cook top all are receiving gas. Starting on LP to bleed the line but continues to switch over to dc (not presently hooked up to 110 V). Is there a way to sa...

Black water tank

A friend set his rv at a campground for the summer. He left the tank gate valve open and after several weeks he has a stopped up tank he can no longer use. He says the toilet is hooked to the tank by a pipe. I thought all rv's the wasted dropped st...

tlnibert by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Brands of DEF

We have a 2012 Chevy 3500 Duramax and have been using the Blue DEF by Peak just because that's what we have at our local WM and Sam's club. Been paying about $11-13 for 2.5 gal jugs. Just saw an ad for TerraCair DEF for reg $9.99/2.5 gal but it is ...

Help With Water Pump Leak

Alright, hoping some of you with a little more experience can help me out. I replaced the water pump in my 04 Outfitter with the new model Shurflo. Really easy. But, when I reconnect the top line, it is now leaking where the brass meets the female...

HELP!! Need info on 1969 18' Holiday Rambler

Help!! My wife and I are considering buying a 1969 18' Holiday Rambler. I desperately need to know the dry tow weight. It is in good shape. Has been used as a hunt camp for 30 years! New tires, but I would do the bearings and brakes, if it has brake...

Jayco Trac trailer

Finally have good enough weather to air out the used Jayco Trac trl I got this past fall, and have noticed a few items that appear to need or will need repair:1. Door frame seems to have changed sizes compared to where the door wants to sit. This ...

Zimmy by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Increase MPG

I have a 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD with the 6.0 gas burner. I have been looking at computer programmers and air intakes. Has anyone done any of these mods and did it increase your MPG any?

Are you waiting for delivery of new TT/FW too?

Ordered new 30ft TT November 2013. Built in February 2014, dealer explained it is one of (?thousands?) awaiting delivery across the nation. Built in Indiana, delivery will be to NH. My research indicates issues with delivery rates paid are not suffic...

Will generator run my unit

I got a 4000 watt generator that has two 115 plugs and each one is labeled 20amp. It also has a 240 plug that is also labeled 20 amp. I've read on here that a 4000 watt generator should run my trailer with my 13,500 AC unit but this generator doesn't...

Battery for the interior lights for at night

My trailer has a spot for a marine battery it just runs the lights not the outlets would it be advantageous to have a battery instead of using a generator all night long when you need your lights? Thanks for anyone's response will appreciate it!

Frig will not light

I cannot get my frig to work on propane, it runs fine on electricity. I have tried numerous times over the last week to get it lit with no luck. Here is what I have done so far.- Checked and made sure the propane was turn on at the tank.(Always star...

how long on rails ?

If one ordered a new vehicle and it was shipped on CSX... does anybody know the approximate time it takes to get from Kentucky to Baltimore MD?? Is there somewhere I can go and track other than with dealer?

marker light question

OK..forgive if this is stupid.My husband totally rebuilt the roof on our little baby Bronco pop up truck camper. So..it is time to replace the marker lights - of course upgrading to LED. Question #1..is there a specific number of lights required? Th...