Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Electrical Issues??????

I haven't used this forum in a while but now that I am having some issues this is the first place I thought to go. We have a 2008 Keystone Hornet Retreat parked on a seasonal site. We have not had any issues until last season. Let me paint the pic...

Acrylic Roof on Arctic Fox 1140

I have a 3 month old AF1140 and roof has about 10 dozen bubbles, one the size of my foot.The Mfg says that's normal but my local repair guy, whom I've known since middle school, says that this is not normal.Does anyone have any experience with bubbli...

macdale4 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

"Lazy" Yellow Flame Atwood Water Heater

I have an Atwood Gas/Electric water heater model number GC6AA-10E. I was working on getting the trailer ready to go camping and tried lighting the water heater. The first time I tried lighting it, the DSI FLT indicator light came on. I shut it off...

Lovedays by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Polarity Checkers

Hello everyone. I have a question about using a standard house polarity checker with a 30 amp adapter, to check polarity at the pedestal. I am a new owner of a TT and I have been researching surge protectors. Some of the “surge protectors” look like ...

brebar by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions after first trip out

Had our first trip with our "new" (to us) TT. Have a few little details to work out. One of the issues is our dogs and the door. We need to put something on the bottom half of our screen door to keep the dogs from "running thru" the screen. I don'...

rainy029 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

3 evenings after work to put in 1 switch....

I put in a 3-position dual-function switch that when:Up -- Inverter On/Converter off,Down -- Converter on/ inverter off,Or centered, both off - no inverter or converter.I suppose I coulda just knocked this out during the better part of a day on a wee...

Jeep Wrangler as your towing vehicle

I don't see anybody here using a Jeep Wrangler as a tow vehicle (at least the search isn't pulling up anything relevant here). I have my LJ set up as my tow truck for my 2006 Forest River Surveyor 18' hybrid travel trailer. I use load stabilizers a...

CTS192RD

I had my walk through in my 2014.I was in December. Going to camp in May. Can anyone remind my on how to use the power panel?Propane or Electric?Thank youn

xbronx by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxxis Tires c or d

I have a jayco 2006 29bhs. I need to replace the tires and thinking of using maxxis. the stock rims say they are rated for 1820lbs and the c class maxxis tires are the same 1820lbs. would it hurt to move up to the d class rated at 2150lbs. or should ...

Need a new pass-thru window curtain

My old curtain has stain marks on it and I'd like to get a new one. Lance store told me my model is probably too old to get one through them.I don't mind changing the track if I need to. The track is about 29" long. The curtains are pleated lightw...

accumulator

I was wondering what a water accumulator is, and what does it do and how does it work.

sluggo68 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

CORRECT TRACK alignment system

Looking at pictures online of the Keystone Outback Terrain 250TRS tonight and noticed the newest ones have a sticker over the wheel well for the CORRECT TRACK alignment system. The picture below is one built on 3-31-14 per the VIN placard. I have o...

Are there no experts that sell trucks?

Why do I know more about the trucks than the salesman? We spoke to a supposed truck "expert" at our local Ford dealer, and he gave me the wrong payload number. Just a word of caution to those of you going through this....double check everything the...

Popup Won't "Popup

I have a 2010 Rockwood PopupIt has an electic winch, today i tried to pop it up and it won't moveI took apart the casing and you can see a pic of it here the wire came out of the holeThe frayed part had some sort of tape on it. There is no other loos...

athmaus by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes