Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Long trip issues for Newbie

Bought first ever TT 1 year ago and have logged 1800 miles and 25 nights, all in the relative "flatlands" of Al, TN, and NC. Longest round trip 550 miles and 7 days. Using a new 5.7L Tundra with tow package, Forest river Cherokee 264 TT (31 feet, 7...

Looking at TT for new year

HelloI am doing some research and starting to look at TT... Would like to know how many of you use a med size TT to park in another state while your home state goes through the winter months? It will be for just the wife and I, but like to get somet...

Dont worry, just put it in the truck

We loved being in the warmer areas of the country this winter and plan on doing it again next year so we need a bigger tow vehicle. With my 1500 truck I was always counting every pound, now I just put it in the truck.2014, 3500 HD 4000 payload, ever...

azrving by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Lance 881?

Need assistance!Does anyone have the interior printout of the structure that is located under the slide out? I'm in the process of mounting a modification , actually a step for my wife , to get in an out of the dinette ? I don't want to mount it to j...

6pac by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying an old trailer

Hello, I'm looking at purchasing an old 80s travel trailer. It's about 20ft long and it's been sitting in my buddy's yard for two years. What should I be looking at when I'm looking over it?

Zacvv by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Spare Water Storage

What do you store you spare water in? Plastic jugs? Plastic tank, barrel etc?If you use a tank or barrel how do you get it out of there? Does it have an electric pump?I see some using the 50 gallon tanks that you would spray pesticides out of. You ca...

We made it took delivery and at first camp site!

Took delivery of our new Outback Wednesday, reloaded all our "stuff" Wednesday and Thursday. Loaded up the truck with all the "other stuff" and had a very comfortable, safe, and lovely ride from home to Charlestown State Park near Louisville,KY, on t...

Ram diesel

I didn't search much because I'm using my phone data right now in a campground. Not knowing what we wanted to do during the winter we started with a small set up. We have decided to spend the winters in the south west so we need a real set up. The wi...

azrving by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Valterra 020106 RV Stabilizer Jacks

I recently bought some x chocks for my tt. They work awesome but i still have a few issues on bounce even with my stabilizers down. I recently can=me across Valterra 020106 RV Stabilizer Jacks. Dose anyone have these or know someone that does that ca...

B&W Model 3600 For RAM Factory 5th Wheel Prep Group

We have a complete shipping unit, and the first video is up at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps-6WL4fRy0&list=UUThfO4FutufDywtPa7EIrTQThey made a change to the base units - there are two bolts on each mounting point that let you adjust their mountin...

Truck Trailer pulg Charge Wire?

I am wondering what the volts should be to the trailer plug aux charge wire?The truck is a 2000 F-250 powerstroke and we haul a truck camper on it and trying to figure out if the truck is sending a enough power back to charge the batteries while the ...

Florida

Planning on going to Florida. We will be going to the northwest and maybe a little to the south. Any suggestions for rv parks that are on the gulf?

New Trailer any advice will help

New to the forum I just bought a 2013 Shadow Cruiser S314TSB 6600lbs dry, I have a 2010 1500 Silverado 4x4 5.3 crew cab with the Heavy Duty tow package. The Trailer is new the dealer is throwing in a WD hitch with sway control. I called the dealer wh...

Carhlr by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes