Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Protective grille for EcoBoost Ford

Have noticed several EB fords with grille over the air intake on front of tt. Wondering if this is a good idea to protect the turbo colling plates? Know of one EB damaged when bird hit it.

oxygen by Explorer II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

EZPASS question

Sorry if this has already been covered. Question, but first situation. I have a pickup with a slideon camper in the bed.It has passenger plates, legally. Been using a regular EZPASS with no issues for years. I now will be pulling a 14' enclosed trai...

nycsteve by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Insurance for tt

Just recieved a quote for tt insurance and wanted to see how it sounds. Our insurance is Farmers Insurance Group, but tt is carried by Foremost, for farmers insurance group. tt is 2014 Rockwood ultra Lt, 30ft long. other than collision- actual cash ...

oxygen by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Do Water Heater Anoides Deteriorate So FAST?

Obviously, I've been thinking about zincs.During my replacement of the heating element and subsequent questions about water heater zinc anoides, I got to wondering. See other post if you need more info.http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/th...

rgolding by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

How important are my "must haves"?

We are upgrading from a popup. I have a list of things I want in a hybrid...and so far, it doesn't exist. Here's my list:full size fridge/freezerfull length awningoutside cooking (hookup and mounting bar)room inside to sleep more than 6 (even if it...

mnmbeck by Explorer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative to 14db or 16 deb livin lite?

Like livin lite because of perceived high quality construction. Many smaller rv looked like pure junk.We want: fixed bed, dry bath, small but quality more than 1x1" stick wood stapled together. Stove, refridg, a/c, etc.Backpacking background so bi...

Reese Straightline disappointment

Went to install my new Reese Straightline WD hitch today. I was very disappointed to find it was made in China. The quality is very poor with casting so rough I had to use a grinder on the shank to get it to fit my reciever. Next I had to use a die g...

Truck camper extraction!

Dug a canyon through the 5 ft high snowbank in front of our TC last evening. Phase 2 will be move it out "on the frost" which should be easy with -18C (O F) in the overnight forecast late this week.

noteven by Explorer III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Spring Cleaning

I'm wanting to get thing together so when it gets warm I can clean up my TT after being stored inside all winter for this summer. Here is my game plan, first wash rubber roof and sides with car wash soap and water, then protect the rubber roof with ...

Ranch Hand Sport replacement bumper

I think we have been on a mission lately to help the US economy. iPad mini, iPod, MacBook Pro and a Ranch Hand Sport replacement bumper. Ouch. At least the Ranch Hand is made in the USA. We have been wanting to get something more solid for the front ...

clikrf8 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

New member with new camper and old question

Hi to all, just purchased a 2014 Coachman 215rbk with fiberglass cap and sides. I would like to remove a few of the decals before they become to weathered. Not sure how to go about it but figured if anyone knows, you folks do.Thanks

New Tow Mirrors

So New Years Eve day my son and I were heading to the Anderson's to get fuel and about a mile from the store this moron woman crosses the center line and takes out may mirror. I had moved over as far as I could crowding a tanker. As she's come at me ...