Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

This looks like fun

Bet you can have a whole lot of fun in one of these beasts! Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Jeep's launch control is standard on SRT8s for consistent, enhanced fast starts of the high-performance SUV. Launch Mode brings the engine, suspension, transmissi...

Lipper Electric Stabilizing Jacks - Problem

Well the first major problem with the new trailer is the rear Lippert electric stabilizing jack. On our trip to Florida, it went down one night but would not retract the next morning.Not manually either. The thing was jammed solid. The night was cold...

brulaz by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solar panels & battery cutoff switch

I was told that switching my Battery cut off switch to off during storage,that my 120 watt solar panel would continue to charge my batteries.I tried this and left it off for two weeks only to find that according to the Solar Charge controller that my...

Cold nights and onboard water filters

We're camping for New Year's and my new TT has an on-board water filter, housed in a outside storage compartment, along with the water pump and HW heater. Is this filter in danger of freezing if the temps are mid-40s over upper 20s?Teach

In a quandry

I'm about to go out and get started on repairing rot in my 2007 Lance 815. I'll not get into details, but I'm fixing it up good enough to make our trip - delayed by 3 days because of the rot I discovered while prepping the camper. At least I got 2 n...

Help!! Electric Atwood Jacks......

I am trying to load my lance on the truck, leaving in the morning (maybe). I activated the jacks and when I push extend all on the remote I hear a click and the activator switch light goes off. Replaced battery in remote thinking that was it.....now ...

Ford Diesel

Looking at buying a new to us F250 mid 1990’s. A lot of the Fords have the 6.0 L Diesel engines. I am only pulling a 22 foot fun finder and know I want need that size motor. But most of the 250’s out there have the diesel. I really haven’t made...

Question about a slide out(kitchen)

As many have seen i am trying to educate myself on the TT lifestyle and functions of the TT. I was telling a buddy that i was looking into getting one and he said that he too had been thinking about it. We got to talking about options and styles and ...

TV upgrade

I traded my truck for another one . My regular cab 2011 F250 6.2L just did not have enough space inside. A nice trade-in came in at my dealership, and i couldn't pass it up.It is a 2011 F250 SC Lariat 6.7L with 8ft box. Only 62000km on it. Wow that ...

Dpica15 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford F150 EcoBoost

I read all about the EB towing UP mountains, but never hear the owners of said trucks talk about how they handle and slow down on the steep grades!Let's HEAR what the owners have to say!

How to get rid of non working fridge?

I have a dometic 2401 fridge I've removed from my camper and need to get rid of. It has a bad cooling unit and I had to disassemble it to get it out the door. I already found a used fridge on craigslist that works great and is in the camper now. No...