Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

pop up electric converter

I have my trailer at camp world and they say they cannot find a converter of for my 1976 Palomino. They are working to give me the part information, but I would like to know if anyone can tell me of a place on the Internet that I can contact for this...

mlicona by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Tailgate removal and handling

Seems the older I get the heavier and more cumbersome the trucks tailgate is to remove, carry, and place in its storage location. The camper does not stay on the truck full time. It goes on and off a minimum of 10-12 times per year. I've always been...

tomve by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

All Aluminum LivinLite VRV and Lightening Storm

So, what to do? LivinLite all aluminum VRV would be a great conductor.. so does it make sense to carry a big copper wire and a 6-8ft grounding rod and ground the VRV?I assume it really doesn't matter if a lightening hit and I am in the VRV, but I wa...

hobbicam by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Inside the cab barrier net?

Hi - I am researching barrier nets for a 2006 RAM 3500 Quad Cab and am coming up empty. Raingler makes nets for all the other brands, and also customs. .... so I may just have to send them a sketch with dimensions.Raingler cargo nets and barriersCan ...

Replace roof D I Y

I have found a place to put the trailer, inside, dry, heated & and I can stay there while I am working on it. 50 miles from home, but minimal cost. Plus able assistance on weekends.Or, I can put up a metal storage cover next to my house, which will...

RideSlow by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Reviews on a trailer.....

My wife and I are considering purchasing a 2014 Sunset Trail Reserve 33BD made by Crossroads. Does anyone have one and/or have any opinions about the build quality of this company and trailer? Thanks for the help and advice in advance!!!

boonie by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Need suggestions for mid size suv

HiI would very much appreciate some suggestions on a mid size SUV. I have an 05 Escape that has been decent and has pulled my old ski boat well enough. But the engine is going and I have plans for a bigger boat, 20 feet about 3500 lbs loaded up with...

Couple of newb questions. Water heater and Fridge.

Water heater- After lighting it, it stays on lite for about 1-2 minutes and cuts off by it self.Is this normal? Why does it do this. It's not even long enough to get the water hot.Gas fridge- While holding down the gas button , while the flame ignit...

kleancut by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

car scale

Yall may know i have been worried about my payload, and recieved a ton of info from the folks here. Long story short i stopped at a flying J and did two different weigh ins on my way to drop tt off for warranty work.I had no idea what to do, so i had...

Looking for ATC 8.5x26 dealer

Looking to commit on an order this week. I have been talking and researching on LivinLite, but need to do my due diligence and give ATC a chance since their product seems to be the exact looking as LivinLite with all the upgrades in place.Any nomina...

Tires and Wheels

Posted about 19.5 tires a while back. Hercules tires was recommended because of price and experience with them. Ordered them from Amazon.com free shipping, nice looking tires. Had them installed and they took a lot of weights to balance, road rough a...

gbsb by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Busted Shock

I just had a new set of Michelin's installed on my 2005 Dodge.as we were installing the spare tire.I noticed that a bolt that attaches the 5th wheel hitch bed rails to the frame was sticking out and had busted my left rear shock.so I got new Rancho 9...