Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Dometic toilet sloshes water unto floor

I have a Keystone Cougar 21RBS equipped with a Dometic 310 toilet. Everytime I travel with it, water sloshes from the toilet unto the floor and into the heater vent. I have been careful to ensure that the pump is off and that all water is gone from t...

We've all done it, haven't we?

We have all done it haven't we? Trailer was all packed, I had everything. Hubby got home, hitched up the TT and then the boat. Within 20 minutes we were off for a quiet 4 day weekend. We thought how nice to be out on the boat all morning, hiking in t...

loulou57 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

towing help

I have a new 2013 Porsche Cayenne, with maximum 7700 of towing and 616 on the hitch. Im looking to buy a 25ft Keystone Cougar,, How will i know if the Cayenne will tow it without any problems before I purchase the trailer

Need on advice on which HTT to buy.

HELP!! My husband and I are considering two different hybrid travel trailers to buy. Both are in very good condition. The older one may actually be in slightly better shape. They are both about the same price. Both are about the same size and weight....

kmel by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Free short queen mattress

So, during our shakedown cruise in the Winnebago 2201DS, DW and I decided that the mattress that came with the trailer was not going to work for us. We went out and bought a replacement. So, we have one brand new short queen mattress sitting in the...

scbwr by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello Everyone. Rookie here!

Hi guys, I am new to the travel trailer world! I am 47 years old and have a wife and a 16 year old daughter. I live in Southern California. I really fell into this trailer, so let me lay out the story here: We have wanted a trailer for years, and ...

abuck280 by Explorer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Why such small tanks?

I've started at looking at upgrading my camper to a newer model. I've been mostly checking brochures. I keep coming back to Adventurer because of the much larger tanks. I'm looking at an 86 or 89 adventurer and they have 25-31 gallon tanks whereas ...

hedge by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Nissan Cummins matchup

Nissan is adding a 5L Cummins V-8 to it's Titan lineup. Supposedly mid-way between the 1500 and 2500 Ram in capability.http://www.worktruckonline.com/channel/vehicle-research/news/story/2013/08/nissan-to-equip-next-generation-titan-pickup-with-new-c...

do you use this?

The 3 compartment shampoo/conditioner/soap container that goes on the wall from Camping World. I'm trying to save some space in the med cabinet. I can't seem to find any small bottles that are pump style. I read the reviews and they are mixed. Wo...

Tire Life

At the risk of hearing flames from the extremes, how long should I really expect TT tires to last?My situation: I have a 2005 Jayco Eagle 298BHS (8000-9000lb loaded) with Maxxis M8008 ST225/75R15 load range D tires. The tires look great, no observa...

MNRon by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Firestone wireless airbag controll

After years of airing up my air bags manualy if finally decided to install an on board compressor. I use my truck for work as well, hauling construction materials and my JD 2520 on a 16ft flatbed. I own 7 trailers. I need to change my settings oft...

How to fit a Break Controller in Mercedes Sprinter Van

HI, I have a trailer with electric brakes( an old Franklin trailer) and a Van that has NO Break Controller or wiring for activating them.Need to know what Controller do I buy(and where to buy it) and how to wire it. Is there any website, literature ...

madej61 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes