Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Buying New Travel Trailer Jayco or Z-1 Crossroads??

I am purchasing a new travel trailer in Texas. My budget is 15K out the door. Thoughts on Jayco and Crossroads Z-1?Heard negative reviews about Jayco. The trailer will be used day in and day out as a gate guard shack. I really need something durable....

ERIIland by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

battery disconnect

I have a 10'8" citation camper does anyone have this camper brand and is ther a batterie disconnect somewhere in the camper.Thanks

joe123 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

scissor jack broken ....

I have always had issues with one scissor jack on the TT and now the threaded rod has come right out of the inside end. Luckily I was able to wire it up to get home today.Is this an easy fix or should I just buy a new one. I have also thought of remo...

12rvjoe by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

bed rail crossbars?

I have upgraded my tow from a station wagon to a pickup truck (ram 1500), and I'd like to move over my roof mount bike carrier to the truck. The bike carrier is a Yakima, and of course, they have the answer, a set of $200 crossbars that clamp onto t...

Nitro tires???

Hello there--Does anyone has tires that are fill with nitro air /or gas your T.T.and if so do I need to fill the tires back with nitro air when air pressure is low or can I use regular air to inflate the tires?:hThank you ALL IN ADVANCE!!!

kennyd63 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

If you were buying a new tow vehicle tomorrow...

...and had a reasonable budget to do it with, what would you buy for towing a:A) 9000# TTB) 13000# 5erAssume weights are wet/loaded.....Pick any brand/engine/gears you like.I'll start...A) 2014 Ram 3500 SRW 6.4L Hemi/4.10B) 2014 Ram 3500 DRW 6.7L Cum...

ib516 by Explorer II
  • 80 replies
  • 0 likes

grey water holding tank valve

Hey all,on the weekend I went to take off the cap for sewage and it poured all over.i turned the kitchen sink on to find out that the grey water shut off,doesn't seem to work causing an embarrassing spill at the dump station,is this something I can f...

Dodge Sirus Antenna relocation???

Do any of you Dodge guys have experience relocating the Sirus antenna to clear the TC? Or is there an antenna that can be mounted on the TC and somehow connected to the OEM one? I did a search and did find any info. BTW, mine is an 06 Thanks Daniel

lonetow by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

What kind of cover to get???

This is my first year Rving and I am starting my search for a cover. It will be stored on some land that will get some snow and and cold temps. I've looked at the Adco covers in Camping world. Any feedback would be appreciated. I need one for a Shado...

Furnace

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27237988

bwc by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Securing rocking chairs while towing?

What's the best way to tow with rocking chairs? I've seen some plans where two chairs are on one side. Seems like it would be easy for chairs to damage each other if simply strapped back to back. My rear living room doesn't have that problem since th...