Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Upgraded to TT!!!

We sold our Hybrid TT we had for the last 6 years and upgraded to a full TT. We couldn't be more excited. We will be taking it on its maiden adventure in a couple weeks.We picked up a 2020 Coachmen 29se. We needed the four bunks for kids and the w...

Trailer windshield

Has anyone had to replace a front windshield on a Flagstaff or Rockwood trailerAbout how much does it run and can any automotive glass shop do the job

Odd power issues on 2000 Jayco Eagle

Hello,I have a 2000 Jayco Eagle TT that I have at a campground on the lake nearby. The last couple of months, I've run into some electrical oddities that I'll try to describe as simply as possible, hoping someone has some suggestions/ideas on what c...

Newbie Towing Questions

I finally just picked up our Apex 288BHS last Friday. We also had an Equalizer hitch installed. On the drive home, I had a couple of concerns and was hoping to get some advice here. First, when driving, it felt as if my truck was kind of jerking f...

FURNACE PROBLEM

Hi, I have a 2015 Keystone Bullet with an Atwood (AFMD30121) furnace. It worked fine, then through the night stopped working...the blower kicks on for 30sec then shuts off with no ignition. The circuit board blinks with a code stating it’s an Air flo...

Toilet Mold

Are any of you in the southeast having trouble with mold growing in your toilet this year? We bought our '95 TT in '13, and it has sat every spring, summer, and fall with 2"-3" of water in the bowl for obvious reasons. We've never had a mold problem,...

TT Tires

I just ordered tires for my TT from Americas Tires. I went from 205x75 15 to a 225x75 Goodyear Indurance. 10 ply. How have they held up for the people that have bought them? $708.00 out the door but they had to order them. I asked for DOT on the tire...

removing silicone from Fiberglass

Just got a older Bigfoot 10.6 with custom utility service body and couldn't be happier, although both need a lot of work. The previous owner used huge amount of 100 year silicone to attach the bigfoot to the service body (not sure why) as it is also ...

TCdude by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Are C

After responding to some 20 listings on Craigslist, most didn't respond, and the ones who did were scams. Is Craigslist not a good place to shop PUPs? Do I just need to raise my price point (I was looking only at $3000 or less)? Is there a more re...

Utility Bed Tie Downs....???

Hi All!Thinking of getting a chassis cab truck from one of the big three. I’ve shopped some very nice aluminum utility beds that would accommodate my TC. My question is, how in the heck do you tie it down?Or is the best option to put it on an alumi...

egarant by Explorer III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Question for Super Duty Owners with Jump Seat

I'm getting ready to swap out my center console for a jump seat to accomodate all six of us for our road trip. I already have a jump seat from a 2018 to 2020 Super Duty truck. I purchased this seat. The seat arrived and it looks like it is supposed t...

adamis by Nomad II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Airbag Inflation Systems

I've had several trucks with suspension airbags over the years, and my last two setups used the wireless systems which were a nice "upgrade" in terms of the installation. For this truck I'm considering an automatic leveling setup, such as the Airlift...

TWZMYJP by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes