Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Travel Trailor Purchasing advice

Hello all, My family is looking at getting a new travel trailer to start our RV'ing adventures. With all the different manufactures and such out there, looking for a little guidance. We are looking at a bunkhouse model as we always have our brood plu...

DaJokerz by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage blocks

Storage spot for my TC, is unlevel. About four inches, side to side.Without blocking, the jacks don't extend far enough to get the camper off the truck. The camper has a couple inches clearance on one side, and still sits on truck bed on the other.I ...

handye9 by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

wiring question

I just picked up a power inverter to run TV and small fan and chargers, I have the appropriate wire to connect to the battery and plan on mounting in the front storage.Question is how to incorporate into the living area. Would it work to just plug th...

ZeeLet50 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pedestal Table in TT

Hi, I just got a new Heritage Glen TT. Since I got it the pedestal table moves all over the place and feels very loose. I tightened up the screws on both mounting plates and its still very loose. Any ideas what could be wrong and how to remedy this p...

Homemade TT

It been 5 years since we built our trailer, only problem is the converter dyed and I will replace it this week.We try to add a up grade every year this year is a powered tongue jack.I'm adding the link to the build for the ones that haven't seen it I...

renopker by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

7 pin plug

I have a 2004 chevy 2500 hd duramax allisonThe 7 pin plug does not transfer 12volt to the trailer plug (both the rear or the in box plugs are the same) is their a fusible that has to be added some were I have not found any thing in the truck manual m...

Gaetan by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

GMC 5.3 or 6.2 Liter Engine?

Hi everyone, I am considering trading my Chevy Diesel for a 2014 GMC Gas. I no longer need a Diesel as we tow a 25 foot Travel Trailer rather than a Fifth Wheel. I have an option of 5.3 or a 6.2 Liter Engine. We Tow a 6000 Lb Travel Trailer with appr...

How to empty tanks on a Palomino Solair 267BHSK

First I'll admit, I am a newbie. I'm hoping someone with an RV similar to ours can help answer a question. We just bought our first TT, a 2014 Palomino Solair 267bhsk. It has two grey tank valves and the normal one black tank valve. Everything I've ...

RvingKC by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I know where the PUPs are

OK I obviously do not know where "every single" PUP on the entire planet is. My point here is this.On our way back home Sunday from our own camping weekend. I counted 23 PUPs that was being towed down the interstate (opposite direction of what we wer...

REAR AIR BAGS FOR RAM 3500 DUALLY

I have a Ram 3500 Dually and towing a 40Ft 5th wheel. The ride feelsvery bad on rough roads. I was thinking about having Rear Air Bags installed. Do any of you have them and does it really improve the ride that much?? Do you think they are worth the ...

Flatbed truck Camper

I am thinking about getting a 4X4 mediun duty truck and either buying or have a flatbed truck camper built. I was wondering if anybody was using a flatbed camper, would appreciate your observations.ThanksRafe

Idle problem 2003 GMC Yukon

The idle hunts up and down for a few minutes after starting the truck. My scan tool never shows any malfunction codes. What could be causing this and what can I check to be sure? Thanks.

Onan 2500 generator won't start

I'd appreciate some suggestions. The damn POS won't start. At all. I've had trouble in the past where it wouldn't start at higher elevations, but would start once I got below 3500 feet.I do know about the bugs clogging the line problem. That's not it...

dpgerson by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes