Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tire Shine Compounds

After reading a couple of threads on this, my curiosity is up. Does anyone know of a comprehensive lists of tire shine products that are known to cause or not cause sidewall cracking?

TOILET>>>>

Hi there- This question I believe it falls under every ones category. I just went up to my D.T. in Michigan, and I notice that I can not keep the water in the toilet bowl to a certain level, it empty its self.Is this is a seal that is a easy task to ...

kennyd63 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

A/C is running back into the trailer

I have a 2003 travel trailer and have noticed a pattern with the air conditioner's water run off. It cycles back through the a/c on to my floor as opposed to outside, but only in the summer time. Just now I heard a constant drip and what sounded like...

Help - Slide Ram needs replacement

I have a '94 Golden Falcon by Glendale. The hydraulic ram for the slide was leaking badly. I thought I could just replace the seals but the ram is pitted and will likely chew up any new seals so I think replacement of the whole ram makes more sense. ...

Suggestions on minimum size for full time living?

Any suggestions here? experience will play a big key in answering this. I am a single male of normal size. it will be just me. i would like something that has a separation in living and sleeping area. i do not plan on moving this trailer. Maybe o...

Question on R value and insulation

I am seeking information and recommendations for a list of brands of travel trailers that are highly insulated. A trailer that will be easy to cool in summer and easy to warm in winter without having to spend a fortune doing it. i am strictly look...

POWER SUPPLY FOR 05 GMC YUKON

I recently switched vehicles and will be towing with an 05 GMC Yukon, it has a 7 way plug factory installed but there doesn't appear to be any power coming into the charging pin. All the lights and brakes work fine but I am unable to run the 12v refr...

Trip report, part two: Overland Expo 2013

The general purpose of the Expo is to equip, instruct, analyze, stretch, refine and inspire your own overlanding experience; whatever form that may take. What is overlanding? In the purest sense, it has to do with some kind of philanthropic discover...

jefe_4x4 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie TT questions

My wife and I are considering buying a TT in the 28 to 31 foot range with a slide out. My only experience with TT was with my parents 19 ft Shasta 45 years ago. I have a few questions about TT.First, is there a preference between the corrugated alu...

wayfun by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

After the Expo!!!

First off, had a great time!!! Very nice to meet everyone!!! Special thanks to Steve, Sally and BrYan!!!I decided to hit Moab as long as I was in the neighborhood.A few Jeep trails. Many more of these and I will be camperless until I can get a FWC...

_DJ_1 by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

The Overland Expo Nation Proclamation

Four squares* and seven beers* ago, the Whazoos' came forth upon the Overland Expo. We were then engaged in a great civil camping experience, testing social limits with bad puns and meeting so many rvnetters we could long endure the fun. This Expo ga...

whazoo by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

400w inverter install in '07 Roo 23SS

finally got around to installing this in my Roo. nearly all our camping is dry camping so an inverter is really needed. and there aren't any 12v cigarette lighter outlets in our Roo.so i decided to hard-wire it straight to the batteries, since it has...

bikendan by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes