Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Rv financing question on loan amount?

Hi everyone I have another question?We were looking at a travel trailer in the 11k range and we are considering purchasing it.I was looking online and haven’t talked to any banks yet but I want to put half down on it so it would be roughly a 5500 $lo...

1999 Northland Polar 860 ext.

I just purchased this camper and having a heck of a time finding the specs on it for the water and dump tanks. I have the original paperwork but doesnt say anything. Just putting feelers out there that maybe someone has one or has had one and may kno...

kirkl by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with towing math and trailer /vehicle specs

I have a 2018 GMC sierra 6 sp 3.43 rear 5.3 engine 2 wh drive. I cannot find the GCWR on this truck but I am contemplating a trailer with following specs - GVWR 5692, Cargo cap 1580, UVW 4112, Hitch 412. The truck factory curb wt is 5300 lbs. I will ...

JCR-1 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Imagine tt by Grand Design

Looking at 2600RB. Has one 15K air. They show heavy insulation in this unit. Wondering how well they cool when it's really hot? Unit is about 29' box maybe 25'. Thanks in advance.

sk734 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchasing First RV- would like some advice...

Wife and I are starting to F/T RV life in spring 2020 and are looking to go ahead and get the rig now so we can play around, customize, and learn how to use it and drive it on some short weekend trips. In the backpack community, we call these "shaked...

jeraco by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Just for you Gritdog 30 mph backwards

I just taped my phone to the head rest in the back seat and took my truck and trailer out on the road to make a video for you Gritdog. But, when I played it back I realized I should have taped the phone to my side mirror or something cuz it really is...

4x4ord by Explorer III
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

2004.5 Dodge 3500 towing capacity questions?

Hello All, I have a 2004.5 Dodge 3500 with CTD, Nv5600,4x3, 3.73 gears and 295/75R22.5 14-ply tires. Almost forgot: South Bend double disc clutch. With the upgrades to the engine, clutch and tires I am a little bit lost as to how much I can safely to...

Need Help Fast

Good Day ; Truck Broke down with camper on Need to have hauled , Does any body have a Lance 1997 8000 squire ? I need the out side height of camper alone floor to the top of air conditioner have to haul down Highway 100 plus miles under over passes ....

DRW back to SRW

Anybody changed from Dually to SRW?Why?Are you happy with your decision?What do you haul that made you want a dually?The new generation SRW trucks have payloads of 4000#+...this may be a game changer.Thx, Bill__________________

billtex by Explorer II
  • 59 replies
  • 0 likes

How to treat a Subfloor?

Hello, I am new here so I hope I'm doing this right. My husband and I bought a 1968 frolic 16ft camper which basically needs everything replaced. YouTube and Google have pretty much all of the answers to our build except I'm having a hard time findin...

Essential tools to carry; pole saw.

Funny how subjects get brought up but this was one I would like to address here in the NW...I was talking to someone who wanted to travel off road...a bit deeper into our forests with a TC....I asked do you have saws?MMM...well I carry an electric ch...

30 FT Full Timing Camper

Right to the point..I'm looking for a 30 foot tow trailer to continue my full timing adventure in. I'm downing sizing from a 40 ft 5th wheel. Camper must have a washer and dryer, either OEM or w/d you install. Thanks!

Parts for Dometic Fridge

Hello,I have an old Fleetwood TC with an old 1999 Dometic RM 3663 fridge. I have searched for a replacement door light switch which turns the light on when the door is opened. I have found the following webpage https://www.thedometicguy.com/rm-3663...

biggjb by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes