Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Water Pump while Boondocking

Ok, so here is the deal. While boondocking, we only turn the water pump on when it's needed. The last two trips, the pump has built up enough pressure for multiple people to brush teeth, to wash dishes and the flush the toilet numerous times. After a...

Winter Storage of a Travel Trailer?????

Hi All, I hope all is well. My wife and I purchased our first camper about 2 weeks ago (we are actually camping 3 out of the next 4 weekends and I can't wait). We live in Ohio were we tend to get lovely winters that consist of cold temperatures, snow...

mbyost13 by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Anode rod necessary ?

I only use my 22ft travel trailer on weekends, 2 or 3 nights. 6gal water heater. If I drain my hot water tank after every use, is an anode rod really necessary ?

dougbo44 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacing air conditioner in 75 Prowler

I found a 20 foot 1975 Fleet-Wood Prowler back in February.I started working on it as I could.I got it camping ready in late April or early May. I love it.Then...The old wall air conditioner quit. I don't know how long it has been in this camper.By...

2020 Chevy payload

I can’t find out what payload is for 2020 Silverado crew cab diesel DRW LTZ because they aren’t out yet . Does anybody know the payload for 2019 same as mentioned above.

dennych1 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Tires

I'm getting quotes for tires for my 26'TT for both 6 and 8 ply. The brand Master Track keeps coming up. Was quoted $325 OTD for 8 ply which seems very reasonable. Any comments or experience with this brand?

Towing with a 3500 Van

I would like to hear from anyone who may have experience towing a TT or bumper pull Toy Hauler with a Ford Transit Van 3500. Looking for comments regarding stability, hill climbing performance and down hill braking with a load. Overall thoughts on yo...

2019 Keystone Outback 341RD

Any one tow this TT or one similar as far as length and weight with a 6.2l 3:73 F250 CCSB 4x4? Anything special needed as far as a hitch goes? Thanks in advance.

MLWalton by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

aluminum f150 body work

anyone have any tips for getting a minor (shallow about the size of my palm) dent out of a door panel as easily as possible. would rather not drill a center hole for a puller, and I seem to brake door panel clips every time I try to open up a door fr...

Jebby14 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Tires need help

Our Trailer tires almost always time out before they wear out. Has anyone ever used any type of tire dressing or rubber preserving product to help prevent cracking and sun damage?