Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Redneck Engineering or.........

Let start by saying I'm sorry I couldn't safely get a picture of it. I went to the recycling center today and on the way back home I see this late 80's early 90's Chevy CC dually with a BIG camper on it. Didn't see a name, but it looked like an 80'...

GM's 2020 tow rating question for all

GM as we know recently announced their '20 tow ratings which is about time they upped things. Anyways, what get's me is how their SRW can now tow 18,000. Seems odd that there can be that much of a jump for a SRW to tow, so what did they do to achieve...

ACZL by Explorer
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

3 pin plug umbilical cord

I was able to get my tie downs straight thanks to everyone. Now I found a new thing. MyOld camper plugged into the truck. I thought this one did not. But then I found a small round outlet with 3 pins. I have searched everywhere and cannot find a cord...

Jlschuma by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Tie down points?

I picked up a pop up truck camper and it only has tie downs mounted on the rear. Does anyone use the jack brackets? If so do you do it by keeping the jacks on the camper? I put in some stake pocket mounts for the camper since it is light but may go t...

Jlschuma by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Clean Trucks? Electric Truck?

I have a 2002 RAM 2500 hauling my Arctic Fox.The AF is a little small inside but with some mods I think it's getting more comfortable. The problem is, I want to ship it to Europe for some adventures, but it can't be driven anywhere because it's subje...

Gonna have to change my signature picture..

Well, pulled the trigger on a 2019 Rockwood 2511S TT today. Been looking at them for a couple of weeks and found one about 2 miles from my house!!Heck of a deal on it too since the 2020's are already out.Going for the theater seating too. This one ...

MitchF150 by Explorer III
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Tail gates

Would some of you guys please buy those GMC tail gates! The na na - na na is driving me nuts! This is coming from a GMC guy.

FlatBroke by Explorer II
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Venting....Push or pull?

Picked up my travel trailer about 3 weeks ago from a guy that had the roof replace and he installed 12v new vents. Shouldn't those vents when turned on be sucking air out? I know hot air rises and gathers more toward the ceiling. When I turned it on ...

Don’t know anything

I’m gonna buy a travel trailer and something to tow it with. Should I buy new or used? What brands are the best? I plan on doing full time. Any advice would be appreciated.Thanks

Snap up handle

I have lost the snap up handle you use to pull the chains up for the weight distribution hitch. Any suggestions for something to use as an alternative??

Puma 31QBBH Grey Tank Size

I just purchased a 2020 Puma 31QBBH TT. The brochure lists the grey tank size as 70 gallons... Awesome. However, this trailer has two grey tanks and one is soley for the kitchen sink. Does anyone have the same trailer and know the sizes of the gre...

mafitz by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes