Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

New to RVing.....please help

I just got a coachmen apex 31' and have been reading all the manuals and watching a ton of videos. And so I went there to where its stored and checked all the inventory that it had. Now there were a few things I had no idea what they were....I was ho...

Pop up camper vs hard sided camper

Just started recently looking at TC's. My wife no longer wants to travel in an A. When I went to Alaska I always admired the spots the TC's were able to camp in that I could not. Having said that The pop up type campers seem much lighter so a SRW tru...

Gjac by Explorer III
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Suspension

Hi guys, Im planning to replace the leaf springs on my 2000 TT I think they are wear out already. TT only weights 3000 lbs and it has the 2800 lbs double axle, Im thinking to get the 3500 lbs springs. My question is what are some good brands leaf sp...

J_A_C by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"LT" tire pressures on Expedition

I moved up from "Heavy Load" tires on my Expedition to real "LT" tires. Max air pressure on the new tires is 80#, max pressure on the heavy load tires was 50#. I always ran my other tires at max pressure when towing my TT. I talked to the tire insta...

need a trailer that is low to the ground

My wife is having serious problems with steps do to arthritis in her knee. The trailer that we have now requires 4 steps to get into the trailer and is causing her problems. I am interested in knowing if anyone can recommend a TT that has maybe only ...

Sportsmen by Explorer II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

2500 Ram with coil springs carrying TC

Is anyone carry a TC with the coil spring suspension of on the Ram 2500?If so, what camper and how does it handle. Did you add any mods?I know the leaf spring and 3500 is better but just curious with real world opinions.

FireGuard by Explorer II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

another solar option

hopefully I don't get crucified like the last guy asking about a cheap plug and play system. I can get this thing for a song and a dance. anyone have any feedback? clickyonly looking for a cheap way to add some time to my deep cycle. really only need...

Jebby14 by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

insurance questions

1. Once I put the camper on the truck and head out on the road, do I need to inform my auto insurance company, i.e. does that change anything for liability/insurance purposes, i.e. would it cause issues if I got into a collision and hadn't told my i...

MG1912 by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Removing the AC Shroud

I went out today to install a Micro-Air start unit to my Coleman 15K AC. The front two screws holding the AC shroud could not be turned by hand with a screwdriver. They must have been cross threaded and then tightened with a drill set to max torque. ...

Are these stickers needed??

Any need for the "Certified Green by TRA" and "RVIA" stickers on the side of my trailer? They both have ID #'s on them. I usually remove any decals and pin striping from my vehicles and now my trailer. I prefer the clean and advertisement free look...

dodge 2500 with coil over air bags

https://postimg.cc/rz89VCBK this is not working worth ****. will try something different. Would have been nice to have help from the moderator but I guess it's true , sometimes you do only get what you pay for.

mt1729 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes