Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Dodge Axle Ratio?

Window sticker on a Dodge 3500 truck that I am looking at (2016)says Aisin 6 speed auto trans 3.42 and just below that says transmission oil cooler 4.10 axle ratio on the same sticker. Which is it 3.42 or 4.10?

Elwoodj by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

DC-DC Charger Topic in Tech Issues

I put a topic in the Tech Issues forum that may be of particular interest to TC owners, especially those with newer trucks with ECM controlled charging systems. I’m installing a Redarc DC to DC battery charger in my TC, and wanted to make sure my TC’...

NRALIFR by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Air Compressor decision

I'm having trouble deciding which of these two compressors I should get. I'm certain it will be one of the two but I need some input from some of you.The viAir 400P-RV pumps faster but has a shorter duty cyclethe viAIR 450P-RV pumps slower but has a ...

Freep by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

E350 460/7.5 Rear Heater Hoses Question

Trying not to post same question in two forums, but there are more "engine type guys" here than in the Class C forum. So if anybody here knows something about my question there, please jump in on the Class C one, Thankshttp://forums.trailerlife.com/...

BFL13 by Explorer II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solar Mfg Co, anyone heard of it?!?!

Hello all. I am new to this forum and am hoping maybe someone here has some information I can use. I am set to acquire a new, well not new but new to me, camper. It is a 26' Venus made by Solar Manufacturing Co out of Benton Harbor, MI back in the...

1985 chevy

Can a '85 dually, bonus cab, auto trans, LWB be towed with all 4 down or need to be trailered. Have found one owner with 85000 original miles for sale. VIN 1GCHC33W3FS####. Thanks

Chiefcpo by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

30 Amp Plug Diagram

A while back, I was having a 30 amp plug installed at my home, and someone posted a great wiring diagram. I've tried searching for it in my posts but can't find it - even with the advanced search, searching the archives.The reason is that I need to ...

hanging stuff on walls

I would like to put a shelf on my 322rets Jayco TT. That said these walls are foam and I don't know how much weight I can put on them. The shelf I am thinking of would have 2 supports with 4 anchors each. the shelf would be for books so some weight i...

Ram 1500 owners (current gen) come on in!

So we are looking for a new family around town truck. We have the big, bad, and built 3/4ton ‘Burban for towing. Just want a 1/2 ton for kicking around town, carrying water toys, gravel, construction stuff, and motos, Very seriously considered the R...

PDX_Zs by Explorer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Atwood Jacks

https://pantherrvproducts.com/jacks-levelers/truck-camper-jacks/atwood-jacks/Is this old news?

BradW by Explorer II
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Air conditioner gasket question

I need to replace the ac gasket on my travel trailer. It's a Dometic roof top ac and it leaks. I've tried tightening the 4 bolts, but to no avail. What's the best gasket or gasket kit I can get? Also, can someone point me to a good step by step vid...

Transport truck camper from NJ to Utah

I am trying to purchase a used truck camper in NJ, but I live in Utah - I would prefer to not drive the entire way to pick it up. Does anyone have suggestions for transport companies? If I could just get it to the Midwest, that would be a much shor...

Sjp3443 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes