Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Titian Fuel Tanks

Hello I have a new Ram 17 3500. Would like a larger fuel capacity.I have a 01 Ram that has a trans flow which works great but takes up to much room in bed of truck.Does anyone have a titan replacement fuel in there tow vehicle?Any input would help.Th...

Manual Awning Issue

Hi Folks. Question for you. The manual awning on my travel trailer will not pull out all the way. When I pull it out it stops with what looks like a couple feet to go. I have retracted it and tried again several times. It just will not pull out all ...

Dinette and couch seat covers

The fake leather seat cushions and backs on our dinette as well as sofa sleeper are starting to peel and flake. I’ve priced having them reupholstered, it’s not cheap. Was wondering if anybody just ordered slip covers for them and if so, where did you...

Upgraded to a 1994 18ft Aljo :)

Well I took the risk last winter and sold our 17ft TT in order to spend a little more and upgrade on something newer & larger. I listed our old trailer and sold it in a matter of weeks, but ended up spending MONTHS searching for the perfect replacem...

VIDEO: Relocated AC Coolingstat

VIDEO: Relocated AC Coolingstat.I relocated the Air Conditioner Coolingstat I previously installed in the ceiling at the AC junction box (quick and easy) to a wall location where electrical access and adaptation would be easy. It's doing the job cont...

Silicone

Hi All,Looking to touch some areas around the outside corners where the side meets the back of the TT. There are some very small cracks and very small gaps beginning to form and I want to work on sealing that up. I have never done this before. I know...

cccougar by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

My 1984 Travel Lite 17 footer

Hello Everybody! I wanted to share my 17ft camp trailer I got for my family & I to use. I picked it up last year and have had to do a little work on it. But it serves us well and our family loves it!Here's some exterior photos:A couple shots of ...

Delamination

Hi All,Just noticed that I have some slight delamination happening on side of trailer right above wheel. It is about 6-7" long . I have had the roof and seals inspected each year that I have own the rig ( bought it new in 2016). It is out of warranty...

cccougar by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

help me decide on a new WDH

Hi all, my previous post was whether or not to buy a new WDH and after this past weekend my decision is set. I'm gonna buy a new one. I have a big trip coming up in August and I don't want the issues I've been having. So, I'm completely open to sugge...

dolbsss by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Marathons, what to replace with

My trailer tires are st175/80r/13 , load rated C, made by Goodyear/marathons. They appear to be in fine shape but they are old enough that I want to replace them with new tires. It appears Goodyear doesn’t make these and the new endurance are not m...

tealboy by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Magnets for the cargo doors

My several year old Nash 17k that I recently purchased has the little fold open clips to hold open the cargo doors. New RVs have magnets.The little clips require a two handed operation to open and stops the door, or to close it. I put an end to tha...

Water intrusion at the front door

Recently picked up this fairly good shape 94 Jayco. One issue is a wet floor right at the door when it rains. The caulking around the door frame looks good and it seems the water is coming in the threshold. The threshold was a bit depressed I imagi...

Jay_Coe by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes