Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

cloaking device turned on.

I bought a 2018 F350, ext cab, long box, 4x4, diesel pickup in March. Nobody an see this big truck. It is silver. I have had more people pull out in front on me or turn in front of me in the last 2 months since I bought the truck then in the pre...

grizz272 by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

3" hitch issues on 2018 F350

First short trip out (75 miles) using the 2" Hensley Arrow in the 2-2½ and then in 2½-3 sleeve it seems I have bent the oem pin and can't get it out of the hitch. I already new this would be a problem but I could not find a 3" WD hitch shank in time....

Atwood Water Heater Will Not Light

The Atwood water heater in my 1 year old TT does not light. It worked fine last year. There is no clicking noise when I turn on the water heater power. It is a propane-only heater. There is propane in the lines since the furnace and oven both wor...

RAMBOY by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AC problems

Hi all! I am brand new to the group. Looking forward to "Camping retirement"..... I do have a small problem that grows as the summer heats up. My AC fan will not start w/o a little help. I can start it by spinning it as it hums. I have already c...

Capri Cowboy Camper

Hi all,I am new to the truck camper world (& this forum) but have been looking into my truck camper options for awhile. I drive a 2004 GMC Sierra 1500 (extended cab) so my options are a bit limited due to my payload capacity (~1,800 lbs). I came acro...

TC Report -- Tucanon

Our 4th trip in the 990 is behind us now and we're already thinking of another one We rolled into Tucannon (near Dayton WA) at 7:30pm on Friday and were shocked at just how many campers were in the area! WOW! We hadn't been in 9 years and knew it w...

emcvay by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing behind the TT

My TT has a hitch on the back of it that was bolted to.the frame and welded professionally. My question is how do I determine how.much weight can i pull from it. For the last 9 years I have been pulling a small one spot trailer with my wheeler. I ...

kearlms by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Forest River Hemisphere 26bhkhl

Hey everyone, I'm very new to RVing, and have a question about my new rig. It's only a 30 amp and I'm wondering how others have handled that limitation as well as how difficult or easy it would be to have a certified electrician come out and hook me...

6.0l 301,112 miles

Just returned from a trip and she is at 301,112 miles. She is a 2005 6.0l F250 CC 4x4. At 298,XXX miles I had to replace the radiator due to puncture from road debris, 296,XXX I replaced all bushings and ball joints and axle seals on the front plus u...

bigburg by Explorer
  • 49 replies
  • 0 likes

GD Imagine 2970RL Towed with F150?

Hi all,Just joined. We are looking at getting a Grand Design TT. We really like the 2970RL & the 2670MK. The problem and question is can I safety tow either one with my truck? 2017 Ford F-150 Super Crew, 6.5 Bed, Max tow package, 3.5 Eco boost, 10 Sp...

DonTomio by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

LP tank size

The manufacture states that my 2018 Sonoma has two 20# LP tanks. Does that mean gallons? On the tanks themselves it says 8.5. I am unsure what these numbers mean. At any rate it wasn't enough for a 4 day trip and we ran out with just minimal use. Can...