Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

What would you offer on these two trailers?

The 2nd one says 2018 with a higher msrp but in the info it says 2017 and front end looks different than the other 2018's.http://www.canopycountry.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventoryDetail&id=4104182&p=4&make=forest%20river&vc=travel%20trailer&s=Year&...

kirkl by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

1500 vs 2500

The trailer we are looking at weighs #5595 according to Grand Design, with a hitch weight of #505. We will get a new tow vehicle to handle this weight, I am considering 1500 Eco Diesel, 1500 Hemi and 2500 Hemi. I absolutely love the smooth and quiet ...

Transport refused trailer from factory?

So the wife and I bought our second (first new) TT at the RV show recently. Sold our other one to make room. Dealership said first week in April it was on the build sheet, and we should have it the 13th.Here it is the 24th, so I give them a call an...

Glowrdr by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Heading to Allegheny National Forest

Hello!I have a 4 week trip, in September, planned from Indiana to Golden Hill State Park in New York and back to Indiana. Have campsites reserved at Mohican State Park in Ohio, Tionesta Lake, in Pennsylvania, just on the southern edge of Allegheny N...

Thoughts? Good, bad, or indifferent?

Late last Summer we replaced our awning. Wind damaged an arm and also started tearing the fabric at one corner where it attaches to the trailer. We had a new one put on (fabric) and the arm was fixed, and everything is happy and well now.We kept the ...

towing 9,000 lb camper 13 hours

Hello, there. I'm new to this site. just found it. I have a 2 door 3 seater f250. I tow my palomino puma with that truck. I am looking to upgrade the truck to 4 door just so I can carry the family camping and not drive 2 vehicles. Im deciding on gas ...

I'm surprised there's not more posts here

With TTs under 20 feet becoming more and more popular with the V-6 SUV crowd, I'm surprised a lot more posts don't appear here. Is it because folks don't know about this forum? I'm guessing that's probably it. I would like to see more pics especially...

Back in a Ram soon

Well, I stumbled on a deal where I could get a 2007 Dodge/Ram 1500 with a Hemi for a pretty reasonable price.I have a 2006 Chevy 1500 Extended cab, 4x4, 5.3L (transplant, it came with a 4.8L from the factory), and I think 3.73 gears and a 4L60E 4 spe...

ib516 by Explorer II
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding stab Jack's

Hi all! I recently acquired a 2009 Flaggstaff 32' 2 slide outs, front kitchen rear bedroom, (actually closer to 35') from my Dad when he upgraded to a new Grand Design. It has 4 stab Jack's as expected. They are the long are type not the scissor ...

Tow 5th wheel with Service body truck?

Cliffs Notes- Anyone tow a 5th wheel travel trailer with a service body truck?Novel- As my business grows I am finding myself in need of another work truck. I have a 2004 GMC 2500hd with a Harbor Service/utility bed and rack on it. It is awesome. I l...

Brisk by Explorer II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New rates for National Parks.

Howdy,Been going to our nations parks for several years now and thanks to my being over 62, I have a card that cost me 10 bucks that allow me to see the USA. Well not for much longer as our government has chosen to strip our parks of millions of do...

tomman58 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes