Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Torklift Rear Tiedown on 2017/2018 F350 OEM Hitch?

Anyone installed the Torklift rear tiedonws (F3008 I believe) on a 2017 or 2018 F350 with the factory oem hitch?I'm wondering how they install; do they attach to the oem hitch or chassis or both. I think Ford is offering the 2018 with a 2-1/2" recei...

BradW by Explorer II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching for aluminum coil for new roof

I have a few RV projects in the burner. One involves needing about 25’ of 96” wide .004” aluminum. My Google fu has been weak. I have found multiple places that advertise it online without listing prices, only to be told they only sell it by the c...

Removable storage compartment door

I have a 2007 NL 10'2" with an external genset box and no generator. I've read that a Honda EU2000 will fit in the box if tipped first. I have not tried yet, but I am concerned that since I have a rear bumper that prevents the door from opening 180...

bkenobi by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Stable Lift on Snow River Camper

Thinking of getting Stable Lift jack system for my Snow River 9-6 camper with bump out. Anyone installed one on this camper? How get bolts though under the bump out?

Pjf by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wire Size

We tow our 5 th wheel with a 1999 Ford F250 Diesel (The good one a 7.3 ) I recently went on O-2 . The O-2 generator uses Lithium Batteries, and comes with a plug so the batteries will remain charged while traveling. Have herd of some fires because th...

Is this camper too heavy?

A friend emailed, bought a New Artic Fox to go in his 10 year old f250 and the camper weighs 2500 lbs. I don’t know the capacity of his truck or really much about these campers but it struck me as being too heavy for his suspension. He also plans to...

tealboy by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Check list

Can some one share their "check list" they use when hooking up a trailer and then unhooking at an RV site?? Kinda like the check list pilots use before take off and when landing.

50% Off OnStar Secret Promotion

This message will only be of interest if you have a GMC or Chevy Tow VehicleI called to cancel my OnStar Renewal today and learned of an unadvertised buy one get one deal. Thought I'd share.Link: How to get 50% off OnStar's Best Deal

Rubber roof bubbling

This California wind is driving me crazy and now is doing damage to my roof, any ideas on how to fix this? I’m in nor cal and 10 hours away from home. Is my roof going to tear apart driving on the freeway?

anutami by Explorer III
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Power Tongue Jack - Barker or Bulldog?

After a few days of hooking and unhooking during my hitch install and adjustments, we have decided that an electric tongue jack is the next addition to our TT. I've been doing a lot of searching and reading and I think I've narrowed it down to two f...

Lance 1995 bed size--never mind!!!

Lance replied on their FB page.A friend is looking at Lance trailer specs online.... does anyone know what the bed size is in the 1995? Short queen, or "real" queen? We cannot find the info anywhere!

FORD DULLY QUESTION????

a 2000 Ford F350 7.3 dully diesel, 87,000 miles, is the 7.3 engine the good engine or the bad one that they came out with? i believe it was in the early 2000's when they changed engines and they were not so good. but not sure what year.thanks

joelyn by Explorer
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes