Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Does your truck lean to one side?

Hello all again so i'm back with a small issue ... other day was sting in front of my truck and realized the front end one side sat higher then the other. The truck 08 LNGBD LMM HD has had 2" keys to make it sit level and allow me to stuff 325 60 20s...

Battery box install in Palomino

I recently bought a 2000 Palomino Bronco truck bed pop up camper and I do not like the fact that the battery has to fit through the little cubby hole and be outside the camper during cold weather. Plus it's a pain in the butt to hook it up each time ...

markv56 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Torklift Stableload Mystery - SOLVED!

On a trip 4 weeks ago, the wife heard annoying squeaking coming from my springs while hauling the Lance TC. I rolled my window down and heard the noise too (I am sort of hard of hearing in the presence of the wife).I was cleaning my truck today (hea...

JumboJet by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaf peeping in Maine.

The DW and I would like to visit Maine and see the ocean. We have been to the coast on a cruise ship tour in September a few years back, now we would like to catch the fall colors.My question is, what is the best time to visit when the fall colors a...

rbpru by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are they?

Hey folks I was wondering. I am winterizing my 2000 Mallard 26E travel trailer. I can't seem to find the hot and cold water drain lines underneath. I have looked all over and I see nothing. I can't believe it wouldn't have them. My last TT did. Also ...

New truck engine info

Getting ready to upgrade to a 2015 or newer Ford or Chevy gasser,3/4 or 1 ton SRW. Pulling a 10,000 lb. TT. Currently driving 02 Ford F350 SRW with a V10, love it but getting some miles,265,000. You fellows driving the new gassers, what do you think ...

RAllison by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about Mallard Travel Trailers and quality

Hi all, I’ve been a member of the forum for a long time. Looking into getting into a different type of RV soon. I will be getting married, and we plan on children, hopefully.I’m coming from a 1994 Fleetwood Caribou truck camper. It has been great for...

Question on a 2017 Ram dually

Do any of the other members here have a Ram dually in the newer years that the inside steel wheel on the rear duals has a rubber valve stem in place of a steel one?My 2017 Ram Mega dually does. This is just plain stupid trying to get air into the tir...

Butch50 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

LENGTH

I haven't posted in quite some time. I love my TC, but in two years I will replace at least the truck. (Because I am at the polar opposite of mechanically inclined!)I understand the weight restrictions, but I do not understand how to calculate the l...

Slide Out

I have a 2004 Keystone Zepplin with a slide out that holds a covertable couch. I've noticed that lately when the slide comes back into the camper the front of the couch lowers and scrapes the floor. This is driving me nuts. Any suggestions? Thanks❚ D...

RRBraley by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Truck remote start and TC battery charging

When I got my TC, I had the dealership install the wiring for TC hookup under the bed. I added remote start as a feature to the truck when I bought it specifically so I could charge the batteries without having to go outside or leave my key in while ...

bkenobi by Explorer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Thermostat change.

Changed my original thermostat to a Honeywell programmable on. added the switch for high speed fan. works great and easy mod

ret_usn by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbiehybrid purchase / seal advice

My parents camped my who,e life but I am buying my first camper ( 45ys old , I took some time off). I put a deposit on a 20ft aerolite cub. 2007, clean and will fit in backyard. Smells slightly musty and I found some evidence water leak along bot...

mnealuf by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes