Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Cold Weather Camping - plumbing

My wife and I are planning a trip to the mountains of NC, and the extended forecast is showing lows of 19 to 23, with highs in the mid-40s. This particular CG does not have water and sewer at the RV sites, only electric. They have a fill-up spot for ...

Leaf springs flat on 2015 Aerolite 294RKSS

I have a 2015 Aerolite 294RKSS travel trailer that was purchased new on Feb.14, 2015. The leaf springs have flattened to the point that my service tech says that it is dangerous to put on the road.Anybody else having leaf spring trouble?

For those that tow 4 down

We're looking at a 2017 2 door Rubicon on a dealers lot. My question is what tow bar and braking system did you finally choose? There is one brand that suggests off road capabilities. Did you buy an entire package or combine different companies? Than...

Motorcycle on back of Travel Trailer

Hi Folks,I'm looking to hear about your experience with loading motorcycles or heavy objects on the back of your Travel Trailer.I'm figuring out options to transport my Honda Africa Twin (~575 lbs). Will it de-stabilize or affect towing? My TT is a C...

New TC hauler

Well I ended up trading up to a new Truck. Many of you know my previous Ram Longhorn got blasted by two hailstorms in 3 weeks back in march of 2016. Truck exterior was never the same despite having two separate body shops fix the repairs. Also wanted...

Refrigerator Circuit Board replacement

Previous Owner of our camper, 2000 Coachmen Futura 2790TB, indicated that the circuit board for the fridge would need to be replaced. I'm looking into this and noticed a loose wire from the board, blue wire in picture. Any idea where this is supposed...

Outdoor RV TT's: Schwintek vs. Rack & Pinion Slides

We've been looking at the larger, 2xx series, Outdoor RV (OVR) TT's. Our favorite floor plans (the 250RKS and 270RKS) use Schwintek slide mechanisms on all slides exclusively, whereas our "Plan B" OVR choices (the 260RLS and 280RKS) use a rack and p...

otrfun by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for advise on my next camper purchase.

Hello. I'm looking to get a new RV (travel trailer). After some extensive internet researching, here is my "short list":Wildwood Heritage Glen 312qbudSalem Hemisphere 312qbudHeartland North Trail 33bkssHeartland Mallard M33Prime Time LaCrosse 339bhd...

Aric775 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Boondocking help

DW and I don't generally boondock. However, because of the busy Labor Day weekend we could only get a primitive site. No water/no problem. No sewer/no problem. No electric/hhhmmmmm......... We are currently in the northern portion of the lower penins...

Anmacc2 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Keystone Radio

I purchased a 2017 keystone Springdale in Feb. The AM band on the radio has never worked and the FM band has limited reception when out of town. I took the trailer to the dealer and they stated that because of the switch from Analog to Digital the r...

Window AC installed above fridge. Too much heat?

Hey all!I have an older lance squire 3000 that has a swamp cooler on the roof. I am looking at installing a window AC (fridgeaire 5000btu) in a space above the propane fridge and share the fridge venting area with the a/c. Should I be worried about t...

Do I have enough goat?... I mean Ram......

As a preamble: I have a Ram 1500 with the 5.7 Hemi. I have the automatic 8 speed tranny... long story short... I'm rated at 8,150 towing, and 1,650 payload. It is what it is, and such shall it be... at least for a couple of years. (I might add th...

GoHorns by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes