Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Pass through bath

Any opinions about TT's with pass through bath design? My DH wont even entertain the thought but I have an open mind on the subject. Traveling as a couple not so bad but sometimes we have tag along guests for longer trips. Any positive or negative ...

elsique by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Ram 6.4 or GM 6.0?

The DW is finally letting me purchase a newer TV in the spring and I'm going with a gasser again. I am planning to upgrade the TT in a few years to a larger slide unit like a Jayco 28BHBE. Anyway, I've been researching the Ram 6.4 to death it looks...

Diesel overflow spillage problem

Saturday morning I was fueling my Dodge Cummins and was topping it off for the first time in a good while when I heard fuel splattering on the concrete underneath. I thought "oh no" I'm leaking somewhere! I didn't seem to have a leak in the tank itse...

backup camera

My wife and I just bought a new travel trailer. We have a dodge ram 2500 with a connect 5.0 radio. I was wanting to get a backup camera for the truck and the camper. The camper would be a wireless blue-tooth, I assume. Does anyone have a similar set ...

De-Chipped my 7.3

I was having problems with my TS 6 Position performance chip for my 7.3 in that it wasn't starting about 60 percent of the time. I would have to cycle the keys before the chip would successfully work and the truck would start. Other than a bit of ann...

adamis by Nomad II
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes

Wind and tree destroyed my camper!

Tree damage to my lance camper! Repair estimates $4700~6500! I guess will be shopping for another camper. I would like to spend appox under 15K. I'm planning to retire next year and spend considerable time on the road. Its just me and my boat.

Lance 830 on a flatbed??

Hi All :I have a Ram 3500 SRW with a flatbed installed. I pull a fifth wheel with it using a goose neck ball / hitch. I would also like to have/use a truck camper with the truck. I would pull an 18' center console boat with the camper.The bed is a...

Newest newbie with a old-school PUP

I don’t know if I’m lucky, or not...Ran across a screaming deal on CL, $100. I bought a 1968 Puma PUP from the original owner. It appears structurally sound, canvas is all there, no leaks, garage stored. No signs of mice either!So, now- what do I do...

What the RV Industry needs and how it works.

I haven't posted for a while. Mostly happy trouble free camping has kept me a lurker. Trouble free however must have context, i'm a handy guy. A small insurance claim and having a kid has me assessing future RV decisions. I'm a consumer that does hom...

OBX-GL by Explorer
  • 87 replies
  • 0 likes

Wagner rotors and severe duty pads?

Just got my truck inspected. The front brakes are nearly shot. The rear pads have over 50% of their life left.I had already planned to put new pads at least on the truck before heading out to the Rockies next June. Now, I will be doing it sooner r...

Atlee by Explorer II
  • 70 replies
  • 0 likes

More power problems

I thought I had my power problems sorted out on my NL 10-2 but I just found out that's not the case. We haven't used it in a few weeks (4-5 if memory serves). When we got back, I unloaded the camper and plugged it into ground power. I pulled the ba...

bkenobi by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Mess with the TC, You Get the Jacks... Ha ha ha

So the traffic was moving very slowly. Parked at a dead stop most of the time and it took about 15 minutes to go two city blocks. We were all in a "go straight only lane" with an arrow and many signs, including over head signs to indicate that. When...