Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Having Fun

We had a TC about 30 years ago, and we had many good adventures with it, but we started moving into bigger campers. Last week I bought a 1998 Coachman to haul on my 2009 3500 DWR 4x4 Ram. We also have a 35 foot 5er that we enjoy for staying a while a...

What should I do?

Okay, here is my situation. I can't find the TT I want here in Texas, because the simply do not exist here. I am looking for a used Outdoor RV TT in a bunkhouse model. The only place I can find these is in the Northwestern states of Washington, Or...

Truck Camper COG

I have a 1995 Security 10C Timberline truck camper and cannot seem to find a listing for the COG on this unit. The company is out of business I believe, so how can I find this information? Thanks

My 2017 quest for the perfect TT!

Well, another name change. This thread has gone from me look for sales advice to, me looking for a new trailer. So I am changing the name again to better reflect where this thread is currently at.

Is this oxidation?

Hi everyone, looking for some guidance. I've owned my cruiser for 2 years now, covered but outdoors during the winter months. This year I noticed significant discolouration on the top of the front cap covering from the roof down a foot, the entire wi...

gouldc by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Salem Camp Lite 195BH by Forest River

I am looking at a Salem camp lite 195 bunkhouse to purchase. Looking for suggestions, concerns or great experiences with this camper or brand. Some of the reviews online have not been very good so I am quite concerned. The camper looks like it is in ...

Rear view camera

Hi, I pull a utility trailer behind my truck camper with my ATV and other gear. Am always nervous about it as I can't see it. So I'm wanting to install a remote camera on the back of my truck camper to keep an eye on my load. Would appreciate some re...

schl44 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Arctic fox28f

Looking for help with a couple of questions on our Arctic Fox 28f. Purchased new from a dealer and delivered to a different state so we never had a walkthru .1. Out side shower doesn't work , nothing happens when we open the knobs ?? Must be a shut o...

Echolake by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

water pump and pressure issues

Hello all,OK so here is my issue. We went camping last week and we had electric and water hookup. So i hooked everything up and that night the wife was in the shower and no pressure, the shower wouldn't work. So I put water in the tank and we use...

w8lpn by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrades to my truck

Here's a quick video of my truck mods.Upgrades to my truckI wish I would have installed stableloads before going airbags. Airbags don't help much other than to unload the suspension and make the truck ride like Ben Cartwright's wagon.

Too much excitement

Coming home on Monday on the NY Thruway a guy in front of me dropped a mounted tire off the car trailer he was towing. Between the distance and traffic I had no choice but to straddle it-- I pull a 24 ft trailer with a fairground organ in it behind t...

rwiegand by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Equilizer going from Ram 1500 to 2500

My current vehicle is a Ram 1500 and I will be borrowing my friends Ram 2500 diesel for a long trip coming up and I don't want to adjust my hitch. My question is do you think it will require an adjustment?I dont believe it will be too much of an issu...

RV17 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes