Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

f150 travel trailer towing

I have a 2015 F150 4x4 supercrew. 145”wheel base, 3.5 V6 TIVCT FFV engine, Elec 6-speed auto w/tow mod. I tow a Keystone Passport 30ft travel trailer that has a dry weight of 5100lb. when we are loaded up I’m sure I’m getting close to the #7100 tow l...

Coachman Freedom Express 19RBS

There's a few of you that own this TT on these forums, sorry but I can't remember who you are.How do you like it? The floor plan is similar to my KZ Sportsman Classic 17RBS but the Coachman has some amenities that my KZ doesn't, so i'm interested in ...

tnrv_er by Explorer II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

TC for a flatbed truck

Hi guys,We recently sold our 1999 F350 to upgrade to a 2000 Freightliner FL60 for a heavier 5th wheel trailer. And because of the truck change we also reluctantly sold our 2000 Lance TC. I looked at trying to carry the TC on the MDT flatbed but the d...

2010 Silverado Towing Capacity

My Wife and I are in search of a Travel Trailer. We have been looking at a couple different ones, but I am worried about the ability of my trucking pulling these travel trailers. I have done research about my truck and how much I believe it could pul...

Looking for info on Saguaro Campers

I have acquired what I believe is a 1992 Saguaro Truck Trailer. Since I can't find **** for information on them I am trying to find enough info to put up on a site and hopefully a Wiki eventually. Biggest issue is since there are no Vins/Serial numbe...

vtech01 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Diesel Trucks

A newbie here to the forum. Would like to ask diesel owners if they would recommend a diesel for use as a primary vehicle (short trips to the grocery, etc. when not pulling). We have heard that short trips are hard on the injectors.

Substitue for Calgon for GEO method for tanks

Hi everyone... hope the camping season thus far has been good to everyone We've been using the GEO method for keeping our black/grey/galley tanks in great condition for the last 8 years that we've had our trailer, and I'm big fan of that method! BUT...

sat radio antenna

I am sure this has been come up before but I could not find it . Will my roof mount sat antenna work under a camper top ?

A/C again!!!!

I am replacing my a/c unit for the second time in a 2014 TT. The first one was an Advent which had to be replaced 15 months after I got the TT, it was out of warranty by 3 months and Advent wouldn't give me the time of day. I replaced it with a Domet...

generator on rear bumper cargo rack

I'm getting tired of hauling my cumbersome 3,000 watt generator in and out of the bed of my truck when dry camping. The other day on the road I passed a travel trailer with a generator mounted on a cargo rack which, in turn, was mounted to the rear b...

kwise_6 by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Camper cover

We bought a Classic Accessories cover for our camper a little over two years ago.After about a year and a half the side material started wasting away. It would tear very easily. So, we started duct taping the holes.We kept doing it to try to make t...

zulu52 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

hot water heater

howdy Have an Atwood DSI gas only 6 gal water heater. After use for bathing in the morning and dishes we turn it off till the next time which is for evening dishes. wondering if it is better to just leave it on ir turn it off after use. it's just the...

nephi007 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes