Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Help Me Pick A New Camper!

I am looking for advice on a new camper. I currently own a '13 Rockwood Premier A-liner style 124 camper. I love this camper however I really just want a little more space--and enough room for two separate sleeping quarters.I haul my camper with a ...

Selling a Travel Trailer

We have a used TT that has sat for the last 5 to 6 years as we were unable to go camping due to an elderly family member that we lived we. Now we are forced to move and will probably sale the tt. My question is would most people buy new tires before ...

Beerdawg by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Scan Tools

Hi all. What are the best programs out there for trans temp etc. 2011 ford e350 v10. I know scan Guage at $156. But are there any equivalents for android phone devices I have a obdII bluetooth device and I was using the torque app

NCMODELA by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Siding corroding from inside out??

Any ideas where I can get additional info on the corrosion issue?I repaired the nose of my cab over last year, replaced dry rot, and sounds like I may have made a big mistake using some pressure treated material AND using an anti dry rot treatment. ...

TCBob by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought an HTT, now what?

Back in September of 2016 my wife and rented a nice little Starcraft Launch 15 footer and drove from Kingston, ON to Halifax, NS and Cape Breton, NS. We had a blast so we decided this year that we were gonna buy one. So we did.I purchased a 2011 Fore...

Jeep Grand Cherokee for tow vehicle?

I really like the size and features of the new Jeep Grand Cherokee for a tow vehicle but need to hear from some of you who have experience with it. In the market now for a trailer and tow vehicle so length you have pulled will be helpful as well. P...

Solar vs generator

Have a new 25 ft. Rockwood Mini-Lite TT with 2 batteries. We dry camp and want to know is solar panels worth a try? Unit is set up for solar but concerned that it will take a lot of time to bring batteries back u, thieft issues also a concern. Altern...

aucoot by Explorer
  • 60 replies
  • 0 likes

1998 Dutchman Classic 747SL questions

I just recently purchased a 1998 Dutchman Classic 747SL. I have purchased several trailers in the past and haven't had any problems but on this one, I can not find the VIN/Serial number. I looked all over the frame, tongue, inside the cabinets and no...

Adding gauges -Boost, EGT and Transmission temp

With our new to us 97 F350 7.3 diesel; i want to make sure is well taken care and also, needs to last a good while.Whats the word out there in adding boost,EGT and Transmission temp gauges.Are these necessary to have? or a transmission gauge will be...

mhawk4 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide umbilical repair

We just purchased a 2007 Sunset Creek (Sunnybrook) trailer knowing about the slide wiring harness hanging down visible. After getting it home I started searching for a solution and found a thread on this site mentioning a repair instead of replace o...

53chevy by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved: How to find vacuum leak in water supply line?

Hi all,this week we picked up our new camper, a Northstar Arrow.The camper is fantastic and we are very happy with it - except for one problem with the water supply that has us all stumped: The water pump does not provide constant pressure, sputters,...

joerg68 by Nomad III
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Fan wattage question

When we got our Rockwood Roo, it came with 3 of these fans. Anyone have any idea of the wattage that these take to run? I've replaced the incandescent bulbs with LEDs, but I have no idea the wattage of the fan itself.

Gutter leak at joint - how to fix?

Good afternoon.I've got a leak in my gutter right above my entry door on my trailer. It is where the two pieces of gutter join.I've tried to stop the leak by removing the original "sealant" and replacing it with clear silicone sealant. My first att...