Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Travel trailer memories....

Hey y'all.. I thought it might be a fun to start a topic with vintage travel trailer memories. I have a TON of memories with my Mom, Dad and brother camping growing up. My Dad has been gone for nearly 17 yrs now, but as I type this reply, I can st...

Camper_G by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

looking at buying 2013 trail lite sport 27bhs

I'm looking at buying a bunkhouse tt. I've got it narrowed down to a trail lite sport 27bhs. Just wondering if anyone had any opinion on these also I noticed its trail lite by navistar. I was trying to find info on the warranty on the roof I saw o...

water in heater burner

We have a Northern Lite 2006 Queen Classic. The heater stopped working and upon inspection, there was water in the heater burner and it's all rusted. How can water get there in the first place?

Golly by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dry weight published vs real weight

Found the build sheet to my TT. I was looking at the brochure that shows a "dry weight base features only" of 4740 lbs.Well, wow how fast it all adds up. Now I know why people see a brochure and don't have enough truck when they buy a TT. I guess ...

Which SB camper to get?

I seem to enjoy wheeling and dealing so I go through a lot of rolling stock and RVs and fortunately I usually break even or take only a slight loss. On occasion I actually come out ahead. Anyway, I'm back to a new Ram Cummins/Aisin CC, 4x4 SB 3500. ...

Jayco vs keystone passport Grand Touring

Hey Guys. We're new to the travel trailer world and could really use some advice. We're looking for the best quality Ultra Lite possible that has a sofa, bunk beds and dinette. It has to be around 5300 lbs. dry because apparently we're somewhat limi...

DANSKIR by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

So you are going to buy your first Tavel Trailer

Since in 2016 the Industry produce over 400,000 travel trailers and Fifth Wheels, it is safe to assume than many folks will be first time buyers. For the new comers, here is what I have learned in the past several years and I am sure others on the bo...

rbpru by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

new Escalade as TV

I just bought an escalade esv. it is new and has the 6.2l with 420hp and 460tq. It also has the 8 speed transmission. Has anyone used this setup or the yukon xl for towing a camper? Thank you.

jklennon by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

RV solar systems

I am thinking about adding solar panels to our travel trailer. I need to maintain 2 6 volt agm golf cart batteries. The trailer will be setting for 7-10 days and I want to keep the refrigerator on using propane. I think the electronics will drain the...