cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CD radio not working

cw2316
Explorer
Explorer
All of a sudden my cd am/fm radio is not working in radio mode. CD player works fine. I checked antenna seems all connections are fine any help appreciated. It is in a Rockwood HW276 2011 model on radio says zx25. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

bondebond
Explorer
Explorer
Is it a Concertone unit and look like this?

Does it have a scan mode or auto-program mode and do they latch onto any stations but not deliver sound? Or does it just scan through and never stop on a station? Does static play at all when using the radio function?

I can't help you much as I have a standard automotive style stereo in mine. I can just point you to the manual below. Unfortunately, the ZX25 is a discontinued model at Concertone but you could contact them for additional help.

PDF of manual

I would agree that after you go through whatever other troubleshootings steps there are, you may just have to replace it. Unfortunately, if it is the model I found, you'll have to get the large front footprint units or use a filler panel with a standard automotive DIN size.

It looks like the current model in that size, the ZX85, is quite a bargain at $399. Wow!
This space left intentionally.

2006 Fleetwood Sequoia and mods...one of the tallest highwall pop-ups on the planet after flipping the axle.

oldmattb
Explorer
Explorer
Check the prices for what you would want. Probably not worth repairing. We recently purchased an AM/FM with thumb drive, data card and aux inputs (no CD) for under $50 from Amazon. Both radios are standard DIN size and both shared the same color code for wiring. My total time to remove the old radio, splice in the new harness and install the new radio was probably under ten minutes. Had I chosen a radio with the same connectors (same brand) the switch would have been about 1.5 minutes.

We loaded our CDs onto the computer and stored them in the garage - it was time to get modern! Our "computer jukebox" has about 26,000 songs.

Matt B
oldMattB
1998 Monaco Windsor