cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Considering buying a Coachman Apex Nano 191RBS

mehwwh
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have any experience with this unit or thoughts about me considering this unit?

I corrected the Coachman Apex Nano model # to 191RBS.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
2014 Dodge Durango Limited
2015 Jayco JayFeather SLX 19XUD, Reese WD Hitch, 800# Trunnion Bars, Stromberg Carlson 2500# Power Tongue Jack
14 REPLIES 14

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
mikakuja wrote:
hmmm, I didn't find it too hard to highlight 191RBS right click and select search the internet..... Stranger yet, a whole bunch of information suddenly appeared on my screen pertaining to the 191RBS... Wow, that was difficult.
Some people have nothing better to do than complain and critique posts rather than supply constructive comments.
I like the Coachmen products but have no experience with this particular model. I would however check out the Lance and Livin Lite units before making a decision.
The one negative comment I have is that I am not a big fan of single axle trailers, but to each their own.

Exactly. I'm often surprised people come back to the forum.
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

ib516
Explorer II
Explorer II
I looked at one, but some cons I saw:
- No enclosure to the shower, just wallpaper
- No taps in the shower either
- Small fresh water tank (30 gal)

I'm leaning towards the Keystone Bullet Crossfire 1900.
Prev: 2010 Cougar 322QBS (junk)
02 Dodge 2500 4x4 5.9L CTD 3.55
07 Dodge 3500 4x4 SRW Mega 5.9L CTD 3.73
14 Ram 2500 4x4 Crew 6.4L Hemi 4.10
06 Chevy 1500 4x4 E-Cab 3.73 5.3L
07 Dodge 1500 5.7L Hemi 3.55 / 2010 Jayco 17z
All above are sold, no longer own an RV

mikakuja
Explorer
Explorer
hmmm, I didn't find it too hard to highlight 191RBS right click and select search the internet..... Stranger yet, a whole bunch of information suddenly appeared on my screen pertaining to the 191RBS... Wow, that was difficult.
Some people have nothing better to do than complain and critique posts rather than supply constructive comments.
I like the Coachmen products but have no experience with this particular model. I would however check out the Lance and Livin Lite units before making a decision.
The one negative comment I have is that I am not a big fan of single axle trailers, but to each their own.

KirkJB
Explorer
Explorer
As much as I enjoy the banter on posting etiquette, I too am interested in purchasing an Apex Nano 191RBS. So, if you have one please let me know how you like it. If you don't own one, and want to comment anyway, please feel free to look it up on the internet and post your opinions. Or, if you don't own one, don't want to comment on it and don't want to look it up on the internet, feel free to move on to the next topic. So if you're in that first category there are at least two of us that want to hear what you have to say.

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
mehwwh wrote:
I don't understand how me providing a link will enable anyone to recall and share their experiences (good and bad). That's all I asked for. I didn't ask for any specific information about the rv that I could have secured over the Internet. Only someone who has owned or presently owns the Coachman Apex Nano 191RBS (the unit that I'm interested in) can.

Well E-X-C-U-S-E us! :R
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380

mehwwh
Explorer
Explorer
I don't understand how me providing a link will enable anyone to recall and share their experiences (good and bad). That's all I asked for. I didn't ask for any specific information about the rv that I could have secured over the Internet. Only someone who has owned or presently owns the Coachman Apex Nano 191RBS (the unit that I'm interested in) can.
2015 Jayco JayFeather SLX 19XUD, Reese WD Hitch, 800# Trunnion Bars, Stromberg Carlson 2500# Power Tongue Jack

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
mehwwh wrote:
The brand name and model number was included in the subject line. If you don't know anything about that particular item, don't reply.

Agree ... but if you do a bit of leg work yourself by including a link in your post to whatever it is you're asking about that would more likely encourage others to respond without criticism. ๐Ÿ™‚

mehwwh
Explorer
Explorer
The brand name and model number was included in the subject line. If you don't know anything about that particular item, don't reply. Pretty simple as far as I am concerned. But then again, I'm the "lazy person wanting help".

mehwwh
Explorer
Explorer
LarryJM wrote:
whatimmadoboutmylegs wrote:
LarryJM wrote:
mehwwh wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with this unit or thoughts about me considering this unit?

Since you gave ABSOLUTELY NO FACTS to consider I don't see how anyone can give you any information. It that unit weighs 17,000lbs and is 40+ ft long I think it's too much for your TV ... so there is my thoughts based on the two numbers I ASSUMED.

Larry

Perhaps the OP assumed you might be capable of Googling the trailer model they listed in the post title.

So I'm supposed to do the leg work for the lazy person wanting help --- NOT in my lifetime:(

Larry

LarryJM
Explorer II
Explorer II
whatimmadoboutmylegs wrote:
LarryJM wrote:
mehwwh wrote:

Since you gave ABSOLUTELY NO FACTS to consider I don't see how anyone can give you any information. It that unit weighs 17,000lbs and is 40+ ft long I think it's too much for your TV ... so there is my thoughts based on the two numbers I ASSUMED.

Larry

Perhaps the OP assumed you might be capable of Googling the trailer model they listed in the post title.

So I'm supposed to do the leg work for the lazy person wanting help --- NOT in my lifetime:(

Larry
2001 standard box 7.3L E-350 PSD Van with 4.10 rear and 2007 Holiday Rambler Aluma-Lite 8306S Been RV'ing since 1974.
RAINKAP INSTALL////ETERNABOND INSTALL

hittintheroad2g
Explorer
Explorer
I can't give you an opinion on the Nano, but I have an Apex, a smaller bunkhouse one, and my husband and I are very happy with the unit itself. When we purchased it we were very limited because of our tow capacity at the time (max was like 6,ooo lbs). In our search for a lite-weight travel trailer, we liked the Apex the best, quality/construction was good and it didn't feel cheap. Good luck with your decision, I was baffled at how stressful it was when we were buying.

whatimmadoboutm
Explorer
Explorer
LarryJM wrote:
mehwwh wrote:

Larry

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
This Coachmen Apex Nano would be my preference over that KZ E181RB you asked about earlier - larger tanks, longer awning - but as a single axle trailer it still suffers many of the same drawbacks as that KZ. As mentioned in your other thread I'd question the purchase of any one of these models when dual axle versions of similar length that don't suffer any of these drawbacks are so readily available. :h

LarryJM
Explorer II
Explorer II
mehwwh wrote:

Larry
2001 standard box 7.3L E-350 PSD Van with 4.10 rear and 2007 Holiday Rambler Aluma-Lite 8306S Been RV'ing since 1974.
RAINKAP INSTALL////ETERNABOND INSTALL