cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flagstaff Micro-lite/ Rockwood Mini-lite experiences

wayfun
Explorer
Explorer
We’ve decided to get back into a small light weight trailer and like features of the Flaggstaff Micro-lite 21FBRS or the Rockwood Mini-lite 2109S. I know they are the same trailer. Are there any known problems with those lines of trailers? Anything I should be concerned about?

Dennis
3 REPLIES 3

mm047
Explorer
Explorer
My 2016 Flagstaff FBRS had to have the fresh water tank replaced when a seam went out. The under tank supports were built of really thin angle iron also. Needless to say it was out of warranty. A local independent shop in Tucson got a new tank and built a much more rugged support system. Still, I don't like the water tank hanging under the belly.
Mike M.

2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6
2016 Flagstaff 21FBRS
Equal-I-Zer

CFerguson
Explorer
Explorer
I had a Mini-Lite 184S a while back. Construction is industry standard. Minor issues in workmanship that required fixing when they failed on the road (irritating, but that's just the way it is in this industry). I'd have one again if it fit my lifestyle.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Fifty-eight gallons of fresh water plus the water heater is pretty good for a TT this length.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad