cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

flagstaff tent trailer door not closing flush

rockstarchef
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys my trailer door was just bent so I bent it back into place....After 3 years who would of thought it would be that easy to fix .....
3 REPLIES 3

bondebond
Explorer
Explorer
As the saying goes,
If brute force isn't getting it done, you're not using enough.
This space left intentionally.

2006 Fleetwood Sequoia and mods...one of the tallest highwall pop-ups on the planet after flipping the axle.

DiskDoctr
Explorer
Explorer
rockstarchef wrote:
Thanks guys my trailer door was just bent so I bent it back into place....After 3 years who would of thought it would be that easy to fix .....

What kind of grip did you use? Did you use gloves? Rubber or leather? Did you weigh the door to make sure your trailer was properly loaded? You know the tires will explode if your door isn't line up just right.

And I hope you didn't fix it after quiet hours, around a smokey campfire.

J/k, glad you got it fixed. Some things in life are just that simple- grab with two hands and git 'r done :B

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
My trailer door has to be level front to back when I setup or it drags on the door jam. I mounted a stick-on level gauge at the bottom of the door so I can get it level when I am cranking up the tongue area. I always like to have my trailer down on the back side to allow the air conditioner to run the water away from the awning side.
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS