cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please! 1975 Alfa tt info

Bolo
Explorer
Explorer
Hello, I just happened upon an old 1975 23' Alfa travel trailer and I was hoping someone could help me out with some information on it. I'm really just trying to find out what type and size brakes the trailer has and also what bolt pattern and wheel size it uses. I've tried to find this information online and have been unable to find any information regarding this trailer. The trailer is located five hours from me so I unfortunately have no access to it and need this information before I drive to pick the trailer up. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
5 REPLIES 5

JJBIRISH
Explorer
Explorer
It would be impossible to say… that vintage could have had running gear from many different manufactures in that size of trailer there is a good chance they were Hayes, that went out of business but even before they did many of their brake parts were not available and not interchangeable with other mfg’s…

It could have the old Fayette wheels or the Dexter star wheels both with a 4 bolt and 9+? Centre hole…
Or it could have the more traditional wheels and brakes…
Love my mass produced, entry level, built by Lazy American Workers, Hornet

Explorer
Explorer
the bear II wrote:
Check with this comapny:

http://alfateersrvservice.com/

Many of the Alfa factory employees started here when the manufacturer closed up shop.

HERE
The manatees of Halls river Homosassa Springs Fl

1985 Chevy Silverado c10. 454 stroker / 495 CI = 675 HP. 650lb of torque. Turb0 400 tranny. 3000 stall converter. Aluminum heads. 3 inch exhaust flowmasters. 2 inch headers. Heat and air. Tubed.

Bolo
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the replies, I'll check both sites out.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum. 🙂

Maybe you can find some info on Tin Can Tourists, it's a site for vintage TT's.

the_bear_II
Explorer
Explorer
Check with this comapny:

http://alfateersrvservice.com/

Many of the Alfa factory employees started here when the manufacturer closed up shop.