cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Host Everest or Lance 1172

nkrantz
Explorer
Explorer
We currently own a Arctic Fox 1140 and are going to move up to a Lance 1172 or a Host Everest. We are good with the additional weight no advice needed there. We have not had the chance to see any Host in person and we were wondering about the build quality as compared to the lance. All campers have there warranty issues and complaints I understand that. Just general build quality and things people have noticed about both.

We have been happy with the Arctic Fox for the most part. The double slides just seem so much bigger and the added sleep space would be perfect for us.
AF 1140 2 optima yellow tops Honda eu3000 honda eu 2000 companion

2012 Ram 3500 DRW Roadmaster Sway Bar, Airbags, stableloads, superhitch, Buckstop bumper, carli lift, Alcoa's with 3970lb toyo AT's
3 REPLIES 3

nkrantz
Explorer
Explorer
Sticking with the AF for now maybe next year. After spending an couple hrs looking at the Lance we just cannot give up the storage space. Also based on several comments from people whos opinion I value Host is not an option.
AF 1140 2 optima yellow tops Honda eu3000 honda eu 2000 companion

2012 Ram 3500 DRW Roadmaster Sway Bar, Airbags, stableloads, superhitch, Buckstop bumper, carli lift, Alcoa's with 3970lb toyo AT's

805gregg
Explorer
Explorer
Go with the lightest camper from the company that has built them the longest
2003 Dodge Quad Cab 3500 SRW LB Cummins diesel, Banks Six Gun, Banks exhaust, Mag hytec deep trans pan, and Diff cover. Buckstop bumper, Aerotanks 55gal tank, airbags, stableloads Bigwig stabilizer, 2003 Lance 1071 camper, solar and generator

kerry4951
Explorer
Explorer
I sent you a PM
2009 Silverado 3500 dually D/A, Supersprings, Stable Loads, Bilsteins, Hellwig Sway Bar.
2010 Arctic Fox 1140 DB, 220 watts solar, custom 4 in 1 "U" shaped dinette/couch, baseboard and Cat 3 heat, 2nd dinette TV, cabover headboard storage, 67 TC mods