cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking to purchase a travel trailer

sparkylola
Explorer
Explorer
Hello, my name is Rose and I am retiring in one year, I have been looking at the Winnebago Minnie Winnie and Lance both seem to be all weather terrain durable, I just bought my Silverado 1500 LT to pull it so now I'm hoping to buy my first travel trailer at the end of the year, I am a single women traveling alone and know nothing about travel trailers but I am eager to learn and looking forward to traveling in my retirement years, meeting new people and seeing the sites of our planet!!! Does anyone have advise first of all on which of the 2 travel trailers are best. Thanks so much for any input you all may have.........:@
61 REPLIES 61

WNYBob
Explorer
Explorer
You need to tell us more about your TV (tow vehicle).

Check the yellow sticker on the driver side pillar has the most info.

You can also use the Internet to find the gm build sheet by vin number of your truck. This will help to define what you can tow.

By the way don't believe any sails man they just want to sell, sell, sell you anything.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Welcome!
I recommend you go to a RV show. That way you'll get to see many different designs in a single place without a bunch of pressure from salesman.
Then make a list of the most important features. Some people want a walk around bed or a certain type of bathing facility. Find what you need to make it the most functional for you.
Enjoy your search!

Scott