cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Manufacturers offering Barrel Ceilings?

busybme
Explorer
Explorer
My husband is really hooked on the extra height that the barrel (or cathedral or domed, whatever they call it) ceilings give in some TTs. We have found several floor plans that we really like, but the ones that fit our specs dont seem to offer that ceiling feature.

Does anyone know which manufacturers and which lines from those manufacturers are offering that? Any help would be appreciated...thanks!
9 REPLIES 9

trail-explorer
Explorer
Explorer
Northwood MFG (Arctic Fox, Nash, Fox Mountain)
ORV (aka, Outdoors RV) which is a sister company to Northwood

All are built in LaGrande, OR.
Bob

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
The Cougar in my signature has a vaulted ceiling.
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

rvshrinker
Explorer III
Explorer III
Outdoors RV.

Hondavalk
Explorer II
Explorer II

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
"Vaulted" or "arched" ceilings. Our KZ Spree has one. Also Jayco and Outdoors RV and probably many others. I wouldn't own a TT now if it didn't have a vaulted ceiling. Does make it seem more spacious for sure. Won't be quite as well insulated though because the roof trusses taper down to almost nothing at the outer edges.

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
Many Keystone models have it. The Bullet and Premier line for sure.
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Grand Design and some Forest River products like the Surveyor have them.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand

sgfrye
Explorer
Explorer
our first TT was 33ft, flat ceiling. current TT is 37ft and has a "slightly domed" ceiling which is what i assume you are referring to. it does have a more spacious feel to it.

the manufacturer (keystone model Laredo 330rl) gets slammed quite often for quality of workmanship. 9 months into owning it we have had zero problems but i do the maintenance on it myself. monthly roof inspections etc. etc

its a 2019 model. check out the floor plan. 3 slides, large shower rear living.

need a 3/4 ton to tow comfortably. ours averages 9500 to 10k lbs loaded for the road. my truck is a ford f250 gasser

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Arctic Fox