Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mt Baker, Wa

Glacier_D
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hey, Happy Thanksgiving.

Just wondering if any of the Washington folks on here know if Mt Baker ski area has any RV parking. Their web site doesn't say and it's the only ski area fully open in Washington.
Thanks
2011 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 Crew Cab/LB, Rancho RS9000XL, Stable Loads, Superhitch and FastGuns. 2009 Eagle Cap 1050, Hickory interior with on-board generator, A/C and Honda EU2000
7 REPLIES 7

kereams
Explorer
Explorer
You cant park in the main lot, have to go up the hill to the other lot and you can park there. Done it many times.
*2011 F350 SRW CC/LB/PSD - Mods: Custom overload springs with custom early engagement blocks~Firestone Airbags~Hellwig Big Wig Rear Sway~Rancho RS9000XL~Bilstein Steering Damper~19.5" Hankook DH01'a on steel wheels.
*2012 Chalet Ascent S95R Camper

Glacier_D
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks Buzzcut1. I didn't look in that spot for the answer. Off to Mt Baker, it has more snow.

I did call their office at 0930 and still no answer.

Again thanks much.
2011 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 Crew Cab/LB, Rancho RS9000XL, Stable Loads, Superhitch and FastGuns. 2009 Eagle Cap 1050, Hickory interior with on-board generator, A/C and Honda EU2000

Bedlam
Stevens allows truck campers in the regular lot and I have spent nights there with no cost.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
Glacier D wrote:
Ok, I did call and the office is closed today, but thanks for the remark. I was trying to figure out which of two ski areas to go to tomorrow, Stevens which charges $30 for no hookups or Mt Baker which their web site gives no info. Leaving early in the morning.

I hate it when that happens $30 or the unknown mmmn. which has better skiing?

This has a answer

http://military.mtbaker.us/index.php/faq/

Do you allow RVs to park overnight at the ski area?
Overnight parking of self contained RVs and campers is permitted in our parking lots only in specific areas. These are: the southeast corner of the Heather Meadows parking lots, and the back (northeast) corner of the White Salmon lot. Please note that the White Salmon parking lot gate is locked from 5 PM until 6 AM every day.
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

Glacier_D
Explorer II
Explorer II
Ok, I did call and the office is closed today, but thanks for the remark. I was trying to figure out which of two ski areas to go to tomorrow, Stevens which charges $30 for no hookups or Mt Baker which their web site gives no info. Leaving early in the morning.

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
Just call em up and ask em
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

clikrf8
Explorer
Explorer
Parking lot? USFS campgrounds are closed, at least the ones I know of: Silver Fir and Douglas Fir. I used to ski up there when there was just one chair. Lots of changes since.
2008 Ford F250 SuperDuty 4x4 Off Road Pkg Diesel Ranch Hand Sport Ride Right airbags
2013 Hallmark Ute LX
Toller Mousse: Chocolate Standard Poodle cross
Blitzen: Black Standard Poodle
Photography Website
Photography Blog