cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Rig!

afidel
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just traded in the KZ 181BH for a new old stock Dutchman Kodiak 293RLSL!
Got a very good price on it and fair value for the old trailer.

It wasn't home but 2 hours and I was already tearing her apart, needed to get to the wiring nook which necessitated take out the stereo in order to remove the glass face for the fireplace and then remove the fireplace. Now I can install the Progressive 50A hardwire EMS.

Measuring all the cabinets in order to order organizers as most of the storage is tall without any shelving.

Can't wait to head down to the Keys for Xmas, but it's going to be a busy week getting her all setup ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
2019 Dutchman Kodiak 293RLSL
2015 GMC 1500 Sierra 4x4 5.3 3.42 full bed
Equalizer 10k WDH
7 REPLIES 7

afidel
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nah, the kids will sleep on the couch and dinette. The oldest one already told me he's planning to work or take classes this summer rather than go on our 3 week trip so it was time to start looking at a camper for couples that can also accommodate 1-2 kids. This is also a dry run for when we I hope to go 'full time' in 4 years once the younger boy graduates from high school. I'm trying to see if <35 feet will work for us on a long term basis or if we need to make other plans.
Equalizer 10k WDH

Sjm9911
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats, you got rid of the bunks, did you dump the kids also? The new rig looks nice on the specs , much bigger! We need Pictures.........
2012 kz spree 220 ks
2020 Silverado 2500
Equalizer ( because i have it)
Formerly a pup owner.

afidel
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'll post some pics after I get her down to Florida, the side of the garage and the retaining wall for the parking pad aren't very photogenic ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Equalizer 10k WDH

MikeDupont
Explorer
Explorer
Agree with Tvov. Congrats and Pics Please!

One of my fav things about getting a new trailer is tinkering with it to fit it to my wants/needs. I'm jealous. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tvov
Explorer
Explorer
I call forum foul. 15 yards.

You can't start a thread about a new rig and have NO pictures!!!????!!!!

By the way, congrats!

Guy_Roan
Explorer
Explorer
"Come on down ! "

Guy

rav
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats!