cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Tow Vehicle

Anmacc2
Explorer
Explorer
Updated from our 2001 Chevy Express to a 2014 Ford E350 Superduty. It was too good a deal to pass up. We've had a van since 1977. 1974 Ford E350. 1984 Ford E350. 2001 Chevy Express 3500. And now this one. Each one was an excellent vehicle and served us well. We're looking forward to many more good trips, fun adventures, and making memories!
Me & Her since 1977
TV 2014 Ford E350 Superduty
TT 2015 keystone Passport Elite 23RB
Boat 20' TriumphDC
5 REPLIES 5

Golden_HVAC
Explorer
Explorer
Posting a picture is pretty easy. First get the picture on your computer and remember the file name where you stored it.

Then open a account at a place like Photobucket.com and make it so anyone in the public can see all the pictures (not password protected to view the pictures, but would require a password to download more pictures or edit them or delete them). Download several of the pictures at a time if you like.

Then open a second screen, with Rv.net on one page, and photobucket on another. Open a 'advanced post' and then you have the ability to download pictures from Photobucket to your advanced post.

In photobucket, click 'direct url download' and hit CTRL C (on your keyboard) to copy the image location to your clipboard.

On Rv.Net post, write something like this is my new van. hit enter, then click on the little yellow postcard looking icon above the space that you are writing the post in. It will open a subroutine, and put your curser on the blank top line and hit CTRL V to post the image location. It should end in .jpg if everything is going right so far. For height and width put in 500 high and 600 wide (or reverse these numbers for a sideways picture). Click done.

Then hit enter and write some more text like "I really like the power the Ford has". Then you can click enter and put in more pictures, or whatever you like.

This is all written based on the lack of pictures above, sorry if you already have picture posting down pat. .

Have fun camping!

Fred.
Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a

Porsche or Country Coach!

If there's a WILL, I want to be in it!

I havn't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

Kangen.com Alkaline water

Escapees.com

Golden_HVAC
Explorer
Explorer
justafordguy wrote:
What engine and gear ratio did you get in your E350?

Your axle ratio is found on page 27 of the Ford 2014 towing guide. It will either be a 4.10 with a 18,500 GCVWR and V10 or the 3.73:1 with the V10 and 15,000 GCVWR.

There will be either a 22 or 32 / 52/ 56 indicating 4.10:1 not limited slip, or 4.10:1 LS is B2, C2, E2, E6

3.73:1 ratios have a code 24 or 34 and limited slip would be B4 or C4.

On the E-450 you would have a 83 or F3 for open 4.56:1 ratio.

http://www.fleet.ford.com/towing-guides/

If you have the 5.4L then the GCVWR would be 13,000 pounds, and that information is found on page 19 of the towing guide.

Have fun camping!

Fred.
Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a

Porsche or Country Coach!

If there's a WILL, I want to be in it!

I havn't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

Kangen.com Alkaline water

Escapees.com

justafordguy
Explorer
Explorer
What engine and gear ratio did you get in your E350?
2015 Heartland Gateway 3650BH
2017 F350 CCLB KR FX4
2005 F250 CC FX4
77 Bronco, 302,C4,PS,PB,A/C,33" KM2s,D44/Lock-Right,9"/Grizzly locker

Anmacc2
Explorer
Explorer
Show me yours and I'll show you mine! ๐Ÿ˜› I'm still working on some mods and designing some graphics for it. I'll post the before and after when I get it done. Thank you for your good wishes!
Me & Her since 1977
TV 2014 Ford E350 Superduty
TT 2015 keystone Passport Elite 23RB
Boat 20' TriumphDC

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats. Vans are great vehicles, especially if you don't have a lot of snow/ice.

We will need a picture to verify your purchase. ๐Ÿ™‚