cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parts for Lippert Power Awnings

martinandanne
Explorer
Explorer
My Evergreen Everlite TT has a Lippert Power Awning. When it did not want to operate this last weekend, I discovered that it had a manual method of opening and closing, which I used to restore normal operation.

However, I was unaware that this existed or of the fact that I was missing the rubber plug on the top of the motor box. So for an unknown period of time (I have had it for two years and it sat on the dealers lot for 18 months before I bought it as an orphan) the motor and gearbox had been without protection.

I am taking care to lubricate the gear box and have given it some temporary protection, but can anyone point me to replacements for this part? I cannot find it on the Lippert site or anywhere else. The whole is NOT round like the current models but is oval, measuring 1.0" x .75"

Thanks

Martin
Evergreen Everlite 31REW pulled by a big red Ram 2500
2 REPLIES 2

GrandpaKip
Explorer II
Explorer II
SoundGuy wrote:
Would the obvious answer not be to contact Lippert directly and ask them for assistance?

I have contacted them by email and had a reply the same day. Just make sure you give them the model number.
Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
2018 Silverado Double Cab 4x4
Andersen Hitch

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Would the obvious answer not be to contact Lippert directly and ask them for assistance?
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380