Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Photo Thread - Post Your PUP Pics Here

beewook
Explorer
Explorer

Still in the showroom - can't wait to pick it up Friday

Post photos of your Popup on this thread.

Register at photobucket.com (free), download your pictures (takes a while), hi-lite and copy the URL, then use the "image" icon to paste the photo URL.

See the links below for help with posting photos.

PhotoBucket.com - Free Photo Hosting
Tent (10') Feet
Chevy 3/4 Ton Diesel Pickup
2006 Forest River Flagstaff 205
645 REPLIES 645

kknowlton
Explorer
Explorer
That will be nice to have it working right. We had so many problems with the check valve in our PUP's water system that we disconnected the whole system (we did leave the tank in, just because it would have been too hard to take out.) Used thermoses on the sink from then on. Of course, we didn't have any plumbing except the sink, and no water heater.

Good luck with the repairs!
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you, it is. We are currently having the ceiling fixed which we knew needed it when it was purchased. We are also fixing some additional things. The owner disconnected the water lines and tank, the battery and power lines, and put the door on one of the mattresses en route. We're having all of this fixed. It will be nice to "tent camp" with water and a sink, have some lights, and have the door stored in it's own slot in the ceiling.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

kknowlton
Explorer
Explorer
Agreed - for a '78 that looks to be in fantastic shape!
2020 Lance 2375

Mike_Up
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
We just bought a 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-up. After looking at many pop-up trailers, this was the best size and fit for us to tow with our Jeep to FS CG's that our FW will not fit in. It's in great shape, has new canvas, remodeled interior and has been lifted. We'll be replacing the springs to give us an additional 1 to 2 inches in height. Due to where we had to park it on our property, it was essential that we were able to move it manually in place and we can. Here are some photos:

That is one nice camper, especially since it's that old. Very nice.
2019 Ford F150 XLT Sport, CC, 4WD, 145" WB, 3.5L Ecoboost, 10 speed, 3.55 9.75" Locking Axle, Max Tow, 1831# Payload, 10700# Tow Rating, pulling a 2020 Rockwood Premier 2716g, with a 14' box. Previous 2012 Jayco Jay Flight 26BH.

Mike_Up
Explorer
Explorer
To continue
2019 Ford F150 XLT Sport, CC, 4WD, 145" WB, 3.5L Ecoboost, 10 speed, 3.55 9.75" Locking Axle, Max Tow, 1831# Payload, 10700# Tow Rating, pulling a 2020 Rockwood Premier 2716g, with a 14' box. Previous 2012 Jayco Jay Flight 26BH.

PAThwacker
Explorer
Explorer

Boondocking 2018 Delaware State Forest
2007 Jayco Jay Series 1206 outfitted exclusively for off grid use only.
this is my second pup, and was preceded by my hybrid bunkhouse.
2015 Keystone Springdale Summerland 257rl
Tow vehicle: 2003 GMC K1500 ext lb
Previous: 14 years of 3 popups and a hybrid tt

GeorgeNJ
Explorer
Explorer
8/2017 @ Nickerson State Park in Brewster MA, Cape Cod. The Wife & I sleep in the pop up, the 3 kids use the 6 man tent for sleeping. The pop up came with an interior shower, but we need the space for storage, so I added an outdoor shower after camping the end of summer.

Below; Wampatuck State Park (same trip), just outside of Boston in Hingham MA.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, Karen!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

kknowlton
Explorer
Explorer
Looks to be in really great shape, Renee! Hope you have many enjoyable trips with it!
2020 Lance 2375

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
We just bought a 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-up. After looking at many pop-up trailers, this was the best size and fit for us to tow with our Jeep to FS CG's that our FW will not fit in. It's in great shape, has new canvas, remodeled interior and has been lifted. We'll be replacing the springs to give us an additional 1 to 2 inches in height. Due to where we had to park it on our property, it was essential that we were able to move it manually in place and we can. Here are some photos:

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you, Karen. We opened it up today then put it away for the winter and did the same for our fifth wheel. Who knows. If we have a surprise unseasonably warm weekend, we may take the new pop-up out for a night.

kknowlton
Explorer
Explorer
we finally brought home our "new" pop up trailer to pull with our Jeep. We bought a 1978 Coleman Concord, in great condition, remodeled inside, new canvas, and in great shape. Plus, it's light enough for us to move manually into place.

Congrats, Renee! That was a good year for popups (we had a '78 Starcraft)! We loved being able to push it around into position - but be sure not to do so on too much of a slope, or it will get away from you! ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope you get lots of enjoyment from it!
2020 Lance 2375

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
These are fantastic pictures! DH and I are looking to buy a PUP for our "roughing" it trips and to get into remote locations that we can't take the TT.

I just found this posting and yesterday we finally brought home our "new" pop up trailer to pull with our Jeep. We bought a 1978 Coleman Concord, in great condition, remodeled inside, new canvas, and in great shape. Plus, it's light enough for us to move manually into place.

Wisconsin1
Explorer
Explorer
Below are some pictures of my 1998 Dutchman Classic 747SL.

jak61
Explorer
Explorer
This is our 2008 Fleetwood Arcadia we just recently purchased. Had it out the last couple days camping at local state park here in Illinois. We're liking this!!![img][/img]