cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Recommendations for bunkhouse

tlemon
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking for a travel trailer that has bunks 3-4 as we need to sleep 5 boys and all rear slides as we park at a seasonal park and we have a deck built across the front of our current travel trailer. Hoping to find the roomiest floorplan that meets this criteria. Suggestions? TIA
10 REPLIES 10

Vulcanmars
Explorer
Explorer
Wildwood 32BHDS. Parents or grandkids (4) are always with us.
Mars
04 V10 F250 SDCC 4X4
2016 Wildwood 32BHDS

noonenosthis1
Explorer
Explorer
We just bought a Cougar 31sqbwe. We have three grandsons and three dogs and we all fit!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBmoxsUhDaI

pawpaw47
Explorer
Explorer
searfoss wrote:
with kids having a door from the outside to the bathroom helps keep things clean

Yup! totally agree!
2015 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 329BHU
2015 Starcraft AR-One 18QB
2014 GMC w/6.2L & max tow pkge.

searfoss
Explorer
Explorer
with kids having a door from the outside to the bathroom helps keep things clean
Poconos Pennsylvania
2016 Kodiak 286 BHSL
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab
4X2 5.7 hemi 3.55 rear

RIP Mike, we miss you so much

2Macs
Explorer
Explorer
Look at the Open Range 310BHS or Mesa Ridge 310BHS made by Highland Ridge RV. The bunkhouse will sleep 5 and the master for Mom and Dad is great. These TT's will sleep a total of 9.
Ed & Michele :C

pawpaw47
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Starcraft Autumn Ridge 329BHU and absolutely love the floor plan. There is a pocket door that will close off the bunk house area - a really a nice feature when we have the grand kids with us. We can sleep up to 5 of them back there comfortably.

http://starcraftrv.com/products/travel-trailers/autumn-ridge/floorplans-specifications/329bhu
2015 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 329BHU
2015 Starcraft AR-One 18QB
2014 GMC w/6.2L & max tow pkge.

73guna
Explorer
Explorer
We have a wildwood 31qbts.
It has a huge bunkhouse. Some floor plans come with 3 bunks and a couch and some with 4 bunks.
We also liked it because it didnt have the waisted space of an outdoor kitchen.
It has two slides in the bunk house and one in the main living quarters.
Bought ours for 20k at Lakeshore rv in Michigan.
We looked at a lot of rv's that were a lot more money, but in the end fell in love with the space and floor plan of this model.
Long trailer also, comes in at 35'

http://www.rvwholesalers.com/design/44/1700/Build-Your-Own-2017-Forest-River-Wildwood-31QBTS-Travel-Trailer-RV/
2007 Chevy Silverado Crewcab Duramax.
2016 Wildwood 31qbts.

trail-explorer
Explorer
Explorer
tlemon wrote:
5 boys

The big of a group has got to be a challenge to cloth and feed.
Bob

mtofell1
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 5th wheel with a floor plan very similar to the two Krobbe posted above. Overall, it's great and I highly recommend it for lots of kids. The slide in the rear bunk room makes all the difference. Having a room as opposed to just racks of bunks is super nice.

krobbe
Explorer
Explorer
My Bullet used to have a trundle bed under the entertainment center and would sleep 5 in the back room. I took it out and put in drawers for lots of clothes storage. These layouts will sleep 4 comfortably in the back and 1 on the front couch or dinette.
Arctic Fox 31D.

Keystone Outback 312BH
Me'62, DW'67, DS'04, DD'07
'03 Chevy Suburban 2500LT 4WD Vortec8.1L 4L85-E 3.73 CurtClassV
'09 BulletPremier295BHS 33'4" 7200#Loaded 1100#Tongue Equal-i-zerHitch Tires:Kumho857
Pics