Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rockwood Mini Lite Owners

popere
Explorer
Explorer
Hello again,
My wife and I are ready to purchase a 2015 Rockwood 2502 KS Mini Lite and wanted to hear some opinions on their quality, or any issues that you may have had with your trailer.

Thanks in Advance!

Randy
3 REPLIES 3

_tiredTeacher
Explorer II
Explorer II
popere wrote:
I think my wife and I are going to forgo the not being able to access the bathroom with the slide in issue because we love this floor plan, ...

I'd rethink this one really hard. JMHO.

Teach
Wright and Penny
2010 Tundra 4X4
2014 Rockwood 2604WS
"Life is a cruel teacher. She gives the test first; the lesson then follows."

popere
Explorer
Explorer
I think my wife and I are going to forgo the not being able to access the bathroom with the slide in issue because we love this floor plan, and haven't found anything else in the 21 to 25 foot that we like better.

Thanks Again for all of your input.

Randy

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have had ours for a year; prior to that we had another Forest River product, possibly made in the same factory. Issues with our current trailer are very minor - the TV antenna seems to have been installed a bit crooked and is difficult to use, and a hole in one of the window screens (possibly occurring during transit to the dealer). Issues with the old trailer were more major (wheel hubs especially) but that may have been due to improper service rather than the way the trailer was built. Fit & finish is pretty good - these are campers, after all, not houses, so our expectations are lower than they would be for a permanent home. We like the cabinetry, perhaps not quite as well as in our old trailer, but this is supposed to be a lower-priced and lighter model.

In all we're quite happy with it, and were reasonably happy with the old trailer, to the extent that we didn't hesitate to buy another camper made by the same company. (Rockwood & Flagstaff are twins.)
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375