cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Saying thank you and hello

Jeeperinmoab
Explorer
Explorer
I wanted to hello and thank you. I've been a long time reader and first time poster. I have learned tons from reading and learning from everyone here. We purchased a 2017 Cruiser RV MPG 2800QB about 3 weeks ago and have already used it 7 nights on three different weekend trips between work. I am looking forward to many more in the future.
2007 Chevrolet Suburban
2017 Cruiser RV MPG2800QB
9 REPLIES 9

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
Welcome. I hope you will stick around and contribute your experiences to help other people out as you learn !

Don't get scared away if someone growls at you, or something. Everyone is different and sometimes people come across on the internet in a bad way. I'm guilty of it myself now and then .

dave17352
Explorer
Explorer
Jeeperinmoab wrote:
Thank you everyone. ken56 yes I do have a Jeep as well. We take both now when we go.

I admit I am spoiled living where I do. I admit I don't have to go far to find a place to enjoy everything (I have a rv park within 1/4 mile of my home and blm sites about 10 minutes and unlimited boondocking about the same).

I am extremely envious! ๐Ÿ™‚
NOW 2017 Leprechaun 260ds
2005 Forrest River Cardinal 29rkle FW
1998 Lance 980 11'3" TC
2017 CHEVY 3500 SRW 6.0
B@W turnover ball @ companion Hitch
Honda eu3000 generator mounted on cargo rack
Crestliner 1850 Fish Ski boat mostly fishing now!

mikakuja
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on the new trailer, and Welcome!!

Jeeperinmoab
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you everyone. ken56 yes I do have a Jeep as well. We take both now when we go.

I admit I am spoiled living where I do. I admit I don't have to go far to find a place to enjoy everything (I have a rv park within 1/4 mile of my home and blm sites about 10 minutes and unlimited boondocking about the same).

DutchmanSport thank you. I have enjoyed hearing of everyone's experiences as well. I have learned so much from you as well.
2007 Chevrolet Suburban
2017 Cruiser RV MPG2800QB

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forums and glad to hear you are enjoying your new camper! Don't be shy to share your experiences. Not every post on these forums has to be about a problem or a repair. It's OK to share your good experiences and exciting things that happen in your journeys. Select the closest forum that matches your topic and jump right in and start sharing. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your future exciting adventures.

Mark_and_Linda
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations and welcome to the forum...feel free to ask any questions or post things. This is how we all learn....
Mark

ken56
Explorer
Explorer
Wow dude, a JEEP and a CAMPER TOO! Southern Utah is a boondockers paradise let alone all the national parks to stay in and all the jeep trails. Keep up the camping all you can get away with. As you have discovered this forum is a wealth of help and information, all one needs to do is ask. Glad to have you on board.

rbpru
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome and enjoy you new TT.

It is a unique hobby filled with many possibilities and good time.
Twenty six foot 2010 Dutchmen Lite pulled with a 2011 EcoBoost F-150 4x4.

Just right for Grandpa, Grandma and the dog.

xteacher
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on your new camper, and I'm glad you're enjoying it!
Beth and Joe
Camping Buddies: Maddie (maltese/westie?), Kramer (chi/terrier?), and Lido (yellow lab)

2017 Keystone Bullet 248RKS
2014 Aliner Expedition Off Road
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI