cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sorry Now I have pictures, LOL

panamacamper1
Explorer
Explorer
I hope this works. We have never owned a TT,popup or anything close. We did tent camp for awhile but with a ten and four yr old and a two month old, well you can only imagine. Went straight to this 29ft TT and we are never looking back! I Love, Love, Love Love Love this thing. (sing it to BOB Marley Crazy Love) Anyway, enjoy.

Picking up our new TT

A look inside

Moderator edit to show photos

60 REPLIES 60

thomasmnile
Explorer
Explorer
What is the interior wood finish? Definitely not the standard RV issue oak. Are the manufacturers now swinging away from the dark finishes? Very, very nice rig.
Enjoy.............

panamacamper1
Explorer
Explorer
Still love our camper! We have had minor problems like the cooking vent blowing off when we went over railroad tracks, lol that was funny. I had a brake light burn out. Had my son burn his finger on the light bulb where my wife and I sleep. He wont touch that again.

campin4kids
Explorer
Explorer
Still lovin your rig? Any problems with it so far?

Camp on!!
2003 Avalanche
1992 29S Wilderness
Steve 51, Me, Deb 51,
DS 22, DD 19, DD 17, DD 15

DE88ROX
Explorer
Explorer
Ncfamilyof6 wrote:
I like it...How do you feel about it now???

Love it. Can't wait for spring!!
Never felt that way with the PUP.
[COLOR=]TV- 2010 GMC Sierra Z71 EXT. cab
TT- 2012 Starcraft Autumn Ridge235fb

Ncfamilyof6
Explorer
Explorer
I like it...How do you feel about it now???

DE88ROX
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking unit! Congrats!! I love the cabinets. Love the interior colors!! Nice and light!

Just wrapped up my first season with a trailer as well after PUPing it for the last 20. Should've done done it long ago!!
[COLOR=]TV- 2010 GMC Sierra Z71 EXT. cab
TT- 2012 Starcraft Autumn Ridge235fb

JJBIRISH
Explorer
Explorer
And those tent guys think we are the ones with the problemโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™‚
Love my mass produced, entry level, built by Lazy American Workers, Hornet

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
I got my OFF-ROAD POPUP from Leo's... Thought that was looking familar...

They a good bunch of folks at Leo's...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

panamacamper1
Explorer
Explorer
Need tom update my pics

panamacamper1
Explorer
Explorer
We thought that would be the case as well with the fabric doors. but if you look close, the kids room has a regular door. We ended up liking the fabric so we can here them coming, ๐Ÿ™‚ That helps a great deal so they don't hear us. ๐Ÿ˜‰
We could not pass up how much we were getting compared to how much this thing weighs.

pbohart
Explorer
Explorer
The best thing about that floor plan - you got an outside kitchen and you didn't have to sacrifice a bunk in order to get it.

In EVERY other model I have seen, the outside kitchen consumes a bunk - so you only get three.

You have an outside kitchen and you still have 4 possible bunks inside. Awesome.

The only nit-pick I have is that the doors to the master bedroom are fabric, not hard doors. The wife and I agree that hard doors are MUCH better (especially with young kids if you catch my drift ๐Ÿ™‚ )
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Diesel
2012 Jayco Eagle Super-Light 314BDS

Louisiana_Lady
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice! Mine has the light wood cabinets too and I love that look, since my stick kitchen is a bit darker. If I had kids, that's the floor plan I'd want.

panamacamper1
Explorer
Explorer
Still loving life. Need to ask. right now we have the 3:55 in the rear.
Should I look into the 3:92 rear end? I know I will lose gas miles but is it enough to notice? Will doing this help on the hills? What about the cold air intake, will that help? Please let me know since I really don't want a bigger truck, right now.

panamacamper1
Explorer
Explorer
The time is here........ Can't wait to go. A new season is upon us.
and no more snow!!!!! It's time to camp get out your gear.
Lets have some fun this camping year!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO.
You can use this, I just made it up. LOLOLOL