cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

thinking of selling the pup

tsanjose
Explorer
Explorer
any idea what a good price is? is there a kbb equivalent i can get a ballpark figure?
6 REPLIES 6

_tiredTeacher
Explorer
Explorer
tsanjose wrote:
My wife wants a boat ....

Does she have a sister??!!

Teach
Wright and Penny
2010 Tundra 4X4
2014 Rockwood 2604WS
"Life is a cruel teacher. She gives the test first; the lesson then follows."

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Gotcha.... I too have too many toys... Just wanted to make sure you know what a jewel you have there...

I kinda look at my OFF-ROAD camper as an emergency vehicle type of thing. It gets my radio's back off the beaten trails for my other so-called hobbies and gives me an outstanding emergency preparedness unit supporting our house. Doesn't cost me an arm and leg to operate and maintain and that is really important in these times. My OFF-ROAD trailer is my source of power for weeks on end if needed as long as I can recharge batteries everyday for around three hours of generator run time.

Its funny but this was the reason I got rid of my boat haha... Talk about a money hole... We just borrow the kids boat when we get the urge to smell some salt water here.

Momabear is the boss here as well hehe... Imagine that....

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

tsanjose
Explorer
Explorer
thanks for the info guys. its an 06 13rt. conditon is 7/10 outside mostly cause the graphics are a little faded and the interior is 9.5/10. i'm the 2nd owner and the first owner used it 5 times and stored it on the side of his house. stove and toilet was never even used. i added an hd antenna but thats about it. brand new deep cycle battery.

royb, i thought about keeping it but i just have too many toys. my wife wants a boat so the space will go to a ski boat.

i checked with my local rv center and they said they'd consign it for me but i don't really want to leave it there. it's fully covered here in my backyard so i'm pretty sure i want to sell it myself.

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
have you looked at nadaguides.com ? They show RV values. Whether they are accurate could be argued, depending on type of RV.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
TSAN - Not knowing what your bigger plans are but If it were me I would keep your OFF-ROAD RT13 as your WARWAGON for those special trips you may want to do for camping off the power grid. Continue your OFF-ROAD upgrades...

The STARCARFT RT Series is the one of best OFF-ROAD PLATFORMS you could ever want... I suspect you will not get what you think it is worth anyway...

Then get your other trailer with hard sides for the other style camping trips you want to do...

I have had both here and my true love is my Starcraft OFF-ROAD RT series.
Just my thoughts

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

poncho62
Explorer
Explorer
Depends on age and condition.....tell us more so we can help out. \pics would help too