cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thoughts on this 2014 Cherokee

taylor6400
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking at this new 2014 Cherokee 294bh. 2 options packages outdoor kitchen with the layout we like. I have never bought a new tt just used. mSRP is 36900 and he has 21900 on it. Seems like a good deal. Any thoughts Cherokee in general? Thoughts on price? We are going to another forest river dealer who carries Salems tomorrow to look as well. But that price seems hard to beat.
4 REPLIES 4

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
We've had 2 Cherokee's, a lite model bought new in 05 and our current model bought new in 07! The trailers are very well made and have an excellent quality with alot of standard features! The only issue we've had was the Concertone stereo in our 07.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

Speedogomer
Explorer
Explorer
My coworker and frequent camping buddy just bought a Cherokee 254q. So far he's very happy with it. Quality seems average, but has some nice touches that seem to elevate the trailer from your basic entry level unit.
2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn, "Katy"
2014 Outback Terrain 260trs "Alice"
2011 French Bulldog Shelter adopted edition, "Roscoe"
1982 DW, "Rachel"
2016 DD "Harper", the newest lil camper.

taylor6400
Explorer
Explorer
Well...phony or not it is what the manufacturer lists as MSRP listed on more sites than just this dealer. I thought everything looks good. Some of the finish trim could be cleaner but not terrible by any means. Some nice extras like under awning led and interior accent led lighting.

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
That is a phony MSRP you were given. The Cherokee line is a value priced TT that seems to be decently made. The selling price is not to far off of what would be expected for it IMO. The key to buying any RV regardless of price point is thorough inspection of every single detail and system BEFORE money changes hands.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)